Chapter 28

🚨This chapter contains sexual scenes. If you aren't comfortable with it then skip to the following chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you 🚨

Minasa Takashi

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as Mikey drags me to a really dark room and uses his foot to shut the door stealthily without making a noise. Now, all I see is black.

Oh god.

"Mikey, where are we?" I ask once more but never got a response from him. I find myself in total darkness. Oh my goodness..I'm so scared. Really scared. I'm sure it's one of his stupid pranks.

My body begins to shake in terror, afraid that something would come and touch my shoulder. Like in those horror movies..I cringe. Oh my god.

"Mikey.." The cold breeze sweeps through me and I crossed my arms over my chest to keep warm, "Is this one of your sick jokes because it's not funny." I shiver, my voice completely shaky.

I feel two big hands on my arms and my shivering stops. I immediately feel super warm. Thousand butterflies flying around in my stomach. Mikey..

"Relax, if it were one of my pranks, I wouldn't be with you, would I?" He questioned, his voice husky.

I shake my head even though I can't see him, "No."

"Right answer." He says, pushing me backwards until I hit my back against the wall. I could feel Mikey close to me. Like..so close. His body heat, his hot minty breath and his daffodil scent intoxicating me. He has me trapped.

This boy..

The only source of light was the bright moon peeking through the little window I spotted in here. The room isn't so dark anymore. It's just dim. I could see Mikey now but his eyes are darker than ever, his face..void of emotion. What does he want to do to me? Does he..

I gulped, "Mikey.."

"I'm going to ask you a question and you're gonna answer me honestly." He commands and somehow, I nod. What is it that he wants to ask me?

He crossed his arms as his eyes rake my body, "Why are you wearing this?"

"Huh?" I'm confused.

"Why are you wearing this?" He repeats himself. This time, his tone is firmer. What is he getting at? I don't understand.

I got sweaty all of a sudden. Why would Mikey of all people decide to ask me this question? Does he know the truth? That I'm doing this all for him? Impossible. If he manages to get the truth out of me then I'm screwed.

I look away, "Um..I said it earlier. I just wanted to try it, you know? Just for fun."

"That's a lie." He deadpanned, totally unfazed. I bring my eyes to his to see nothing but no emotion.

"You have to believe me," I say coolly, so he won't be suspicious of anything.

"Why?" He shot up a brow.

"Because..that's the truth." I lie again, playing with my fingers while avoiding his cold, hard gaze.

"You're lying." He frowned.

"I'm not-" I try to defend myself but shriek when he punches the wall at the side of my head. Oh no, I think I made him angrier. I look at him and his jaw is rigid, his eyes threatening to draw to slits.

"I've known you for years Mina, years. And one thing I know, is that you hate wearing skimpy and revealing clothes such as this one." He growled at me, his teeth gritting. "So don't you fucking lie to me because I detest lies."

I felt a huge lump in my throat and I look away from his eyes, "I told you. That's the truth."

"You're still lying." He takes his fist off the cracked wall and put a stray strand of hair behind my ear, holding my cheeks in between his thumb and his index finger as he brings his face to mine.

"You're doing this for someone right?" He asks and my eyes widened. He figured it out. How?

"You didn't do this for yourself, did you? You didn't wear this just because you felt like it. You've done this for someone. You wanna impress him, huh?" He tells me as his lips pulls up to loop-sided smirk and his eyes resembling those of a maniac.

My silence made him chuckle, "I knew it. There's a guy."

Yes and he's you, Mikey..

"You know, all this time I've been silent. I've been trying to control myself whenever you were around me but you weren't making things easy for me with your outfit, your behavior..and your body.." He tells me and I go red all over.

"You make me want to fuck you so bad." He circled his fingers around my thigh and held my waist with the other. A rippling sensation of nirvana courses through me and I whimper, "Mikey.."

"I couldn't take my eyes off you," He whispers in my ear as he slips his tattooed hand into my skirt and I sucked in a breath, his hand finding its way to my wet panties and rubs me with his thumb. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Meanwhile, his other hand traveled up to center of the corset and I turned into a mushed tomato.

"Who is he?" His hot breath fans my skin and the familiar ache of pleasure seeps into my p*ssy making my soaked panties wetter than it already is. Goodness knows how bad I wanna moan right now.

"Tell me, Mina.." He licks my ear and bites my earlobe. The ache increases and I dug my fingers into his shoulder, unable to bear it but I want more.

I breathe frantically, "Mikey..please.."

"Whom are you doing this for? Tell me. I wanna know." He kisses my neck once more and I'm over the moon. I yelp when he sinks his teeth into my skin and starts sucking. I'm sure im going to get a hickey after this.

For you, Mikey..

He now has his whole body pressed against mine as he continues to suck hard on my skin, his fingers playing with the lace of my corset, slowly pulling the knot loose while his thumb is still working magic inside of me.

I moan, "Mikey.."

"Who's the guy Mina?" He pulls his face away and look at me. The stoic gaze he once had is now replaced with lust. Pure lust, and his lips are swollen.

"There's no guy." I lie, desperately wanting his tongue back on my skin.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." He nods, and thankfully, returns back to my neck. His tongue swirling around my swollen skin, sucking it again. He eventually loosened the lace and I gasp as my naked breasts came undone.

This is what I wanted..yes!

"Mikey!" I moaned louder as he kissed my cheek and grasped my left breast, squeezing it. His other hand ripped off my panties and he rubbed his hard-on against me, letting me feel every bit of him. I squirm in his touch, wanting more. Fuck, I need more. More of him.

"Don't..stop..." The words leave my mouth before I could stop myself.

Mikey blinked at me, his eyes growing darker with lust. His lips breaking out into a devilish smirk as he circles his arms under my thighs and hoists me up, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist.

He whispers into my ear, "I never planned on doing that."

Oh god.

***

Hey angels! Long time no see :)

Who knew things would get heated between Mikey and Mina? Aren't they just so hot? 🤭🥵🥵

Hope you enjoy the chapter as a celebration for 1.06K votes in His Angel.

It's pretty surreal if you ask me. The love and support is crazy❤❤❤🥳🥳🥳🥳

thank you :)

QOTD: what is your favorite hobby? Mine's singing and writing for y'all 🤭