Chapter 26

Minasa Takashi

"I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see us." Emma grins, "Their jaws are gonna drop."

"Yeah." I agree with an eye-smile.

We got to the porch and I can't help but feel nervous. I'm excited though. However, I feel knots tie in my stomach. How will Mikey react? Will he be stunned or stay stoic as usual? If he doesn't notice me then my plan to tease him will be an epic fail.

I can't even imagine the second-hand embarrassment that's gonna cause me.

I felt a squeeze on my hand and I looked at Emma who flashed me an assuring smile, "Everything will be fine. Mikey's mind will be blown when he sees you, trust me."

I return her smile and nod, "Okay."

Emma eye-smiled, "Great." She lets go of my hand and moves forward to press the doorbell. I stood next to her and she smiles at me. I took a deep breath and let out a heavy exhale and face the door. This is it, Mina. You can do it.

"I think it's the pizza guy!" We hear Kazutora yell and fast footsteps approaching from the inside. "I'll go open the door." That's Takemichi-kun!

The doorknob twisted as the door opened and Takemichi appeared standing before us. His jaw hung open as he gaped at us with wide eyes. A boy wearing glasses rushes to his side, "Takemichi, who..holy shit!"

He readjusted his glasses as he squinted his eyes to scan us carefully. Soon enough, the other guys join them only to gape at us with loose jaws. My heart was in my throat when I observed Mikey's reaction. Surprisingly, he was very stunned.

"Emma? Mina?"

"Sup guys." Emma waved at them wiggling her fingers as she smirked. "You should really close your mouths or something might just fly in."

"Woah.." Kazutora drawled, his wide golden eyes blinking at us.

Chifuyu chuckled, "I don't know what to say."

"Well, you girls look gorgeous." The boy with the glasses commented and a blush crept up to my cheeks.

"Thank you." I say shyly.

"The name's Yamagishi. This butthead's very best friend." He introduced himself, slapping Takemichi's back making him wince.

"And my name is.." I began but he cut me off.

"Mina. I've heard a lot about you." He tells me and I smile. "You're much prettier than what they say." He gives me a smug grin and I blush once more at his words.

"That's quite flattering. Thanks."

"So, what do you think baby? How do I look?" Emma directs her question to Draken, the smirk from earlier tweaked the corner of her lips wider as she twirled a strand of her hair. A tactic of hers to flirt with her boyfriend. But I know deep down, she's a wreck.

Draken walked towards her, snaking his long arm around her waist as he leaned in to give her a peck on the lips. "Stunning."

Emma giggled and kissed him. "You don't look bad yourself."

"Your beauty is unmatched, my sweet." Draken smiled at her and she blushed.

Baji let out a groan, "Alright, Shakespeare. Just get going already."

Draken took her hand. "Are you ready?"

"Born ready." Emma nods.

Mikey, who stood frozen for a while, made his way past the others to Emma and smiled at her. He cupped her cheeks with his palms, "You look really beautiful tonight."