Chapter 41

Minasa Takashi

The rays of sunlight peeked through the blinds right to my face, forcing my eyes to open.

Ugh, it's morning already? Damn.

I close my eyes and scoot closer to the warmth that smells like daffodils. Huh..kinda smells like Mikey. My eyes shoot open and I see Mikey in my bed.

MIKEY IS ON MY FREAKING BED!!!

Okay Mina, calm down. I recall what happened last night and I blushed at what we did. He spent a night in my room.

I look at Mikey who's sleeping soundly. He looks like a child. So peaceful and free of stress. I smile and take his baby hairs off his gorgeous face. This is what I wanted. This is what I dreamed of. For the boy I love to be on my bed, doing dirty things to me. And he did just that. I feel so lucky, having Mikey with me after such a long time.

I never thought I'd see him again. But now he's with me, I'm never going to leave him and I'm never letting him go. Ever.

One day, just one day I'll finally be able to tell him how I feel about him. Because I can't keep it in anymore. The way he touches me, the way he makes me feel..he makes me feel special and I love him for that.

My finger run along his jawline down to his neck. I notice this tattoo on his neck. It's a dragon tattoo. It's so cool. My finger traces outlines on the drawing but I flinch when Mikey turns over to my side.

He wakes up and my breath hitches. He stares at me and his lips slowly widen into a lazy smile.

"Good morning," He greets, his morning voice deep and husky. Gosh, such a turn-on.

I smile shyly, "Morning to you."

I yelp as he grabs my waist and pulls me to his chest, our faces just inches away.

He stares at me intently and smiles, "I think I'm gonna get used to this."

My brows furrow, "Used to what?"

He leans in, our nose tips almost touching, "Having you in my bed."

I feel that familiar tingle crawling down to my core. I can't get wet this early. Hot pink hit my cheeks as I squeeze my thighs.

It's funny because we're in my bed. I almost say.

"That way I can see your beautiful face every morning." He smirks and caress my cheek, making them redder.

"We supposed to be friends.." I say, flushing red.

He sweeps my hair to the other side of my neck, "But I don't see you that way."

He leans in and whispers to my ear, "And I know you don't see me that way either."

My eyes widen when he says this. What does he mean by that? Wait.. does he know..

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!" We heard squealing and we  turn to see Emma and Anya who had huge toothy grins plastered on their faces. I blush and attempt to cover myself with my blanket, scooting away from him. Mikey on the other hand doesn't seem embarrassed at all.

"I'm leaving." He deadpans and gets out of bed, throwing on his shirt and pants. He ruffles his hair and exits my room. When he's gone, Emma and Anya stares at me wide-eyed with their mouths open.

They give me a teasing smile.

"Don't." I warn them but as usual, they don't listen to me. They screamed at the top of their lungs and jumped on me.

***

"Oh my gosh you two look so hot in bed!" Anya squeals for the millionth time. I fight the urge to roll my eyes. I thought we were past this.