Chapter 24

Minasa Takashi

"Yes..this is the life." Emma moaned adjacent me and I giggled.

So basically, tonight is Emma's date night and she's really pumped about it. However, she's pretty nervous and I totally get it. If I were in her place, I'd be nervous as well. Draken and Emma have been dating for two months now and this is the first time they're going on an actual date. It's kinda nerve wracking if you ask me.

I came up with an idea of Emma having a spa day and she was thrilled. After all, tonight was her date night so why not treat herself to look perfect for Draken.

Today was supposed to be Emma's day but for some reason, she wanted me to get a massage too. Not gonna lie, I actually feel so..good.

"Right there, yes." Emma moaned as I watched the masseuse go further down to her back, right to her hips and started massaging them. Seconds later, I heard a crack. "Yes..that's the spot."

"You're really enjoying it." I say recalling the times Emma moaned loudly the moment her masseuse started the massage. Emma turned her neck to face me.

"Yeah, aren't you?" She furrowed her brows at me.

"No, of course I am." I nod truthfully as my masseuse's hands traveled up all the way to my neck and kneaded the flesh with her thumbs. I immediately closed my eyes. Enjoying my massage.

After a few minutes, the two masseuses were done and we changed back to our clothes, thanked them before leaving the room.

"I've never felt this relaxed in months." Emma sighed happily.

"Me too." I agreed with her. I feel so rejuvenated.

"Those girls clearly know what they're doing." Emma stated and I nodded.

"True. I'm just glad they weren't boys." I laugh and Emma joins me. "Yeah, that'd be really uncomfortable."

"And weird too." I add. Emma hummed in response.

We exited the spa eventually and walked along the streets. The cold, crispy fall air dancing in my hair, the red-orange leaves falling from its tree branches, the beautiful pinkish red sky that always leaves me captivated..I don't know if it's just me but I find fall season very serene and blissful.

"Mina!" Emma yelled my name bringing me back to reality, "Hm?"

She looked at her feet and wiggled her toes, "My toenails look bland. I want a pedicure asap." She frowned with a pout.

"Okay. Next stop, a nail salon." I announce with a smile.

"Yay!" Emma cheered as she clapped her hands in glee with her cute eye-smile. I seriously can't over how adorable she is. We got to a nail salon and Emma literally dragged me inside.

The smell of nail polishes and perfume wafted in my nose as we stepped in. So many customers filled up the place getting their nails done by the workers.

"Don't you want to get a pedicure?" Emma asks me and I shake my head.

"No. I don't feel like it." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Emma asked again. I held her hand tightly. She seems nervous.

"I'm sure. Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked her and she nodded wordlessly.

"Okay. Let's go." I smile as I led her to the pedicure section.

***

"My toenails look slay.." Emma gushed, wiggling her toes as we left the salon.