Chapter 09

Minasa Takashi

"I'm super excited for tomorrow. I can't wait!" Emma keeps squealing in my ear as we walk to the court to meet the boys, "We're going to have the best sleepover ever!"

I giggled, "We sure are and don't forget we need to study."

Emma huffed, "Okay."

Friday finally rolled around and Emma is so excited about the sleepover but before then, she decided we'd go shopping which is actually a good idea. My dresses and clothes are getting worn out and I'm in need of new ones.

"Hey, when are you going to tell Mitsuya-kun what happened back in class on Monday?" Emma asked and my heart thumped in fear.

"I don't know." I replied. Honestly, I even forgot about telling him. Now Emma's reminded me about it, I think I should. Besides, brother deserves to know but how am I going to do it? I promised the boy's sister that I won't. Ugh..

Emma smacked the back of my head, "What do you mean you don't know? You know he deserves to know right?"

I nodded, "I know he does. I'm going to tell him when we reach the courtyard."

When we entered the courtyard, we found the boys gathered around each other while laughing and eating their lunch.

"Hey guys!" Emma chirped as we walked towards them. They looked up at us and smiled, "Hey you girls made it. We left some fries and nuggets for you."

"Uh..was the fries and nuggets for them? I thought they were for me." Pah mumbled, his mouth full of food.

"No, they were for them. Did you eat it?" Kazutora asked, his eyes wide.

"Uh..yeah?" Pah replied, eating the last piece of nugget.

"You asshole!" Mitsuya yelled as he slapped Pah's head.

"Oww," Pah whined, rubbing his head.

I sat beside brother and stole one of his fries, eating it. He looked at me as I gave him my cutest eye-smile and giggled. He chuckled and gave me all of them, "Here you go, you must be hungry."

"Thanks, brother," I say with a smile and began eating. Emma sat beside Draken but he pulled her to his lap which made her blush. Everyone seemed shocked by his action.

Chifuyu blinked, "What the fuck did my eyes just see?"

Kazutora chuckled, "Guess you guys are really a thing after all."

"If I were you I would have banged her." Baji says biting into his burger.

"Yeah, just don't do it when I'm around." Mikey yawned and everyone laughed hard.

"Fuck you." Draken flashed them the middle finger and they threw their heads back, laughing harder than before. Draken kissed Emma's neck and she giggled.

"Aww," I smile at them.

"Go fuck in the teacher's lounge. No one's there." Pah suggested.

"Yeah before we gag." Mitsuya agreed. Mikey out of nowhere sat beside me. He leaned in to me and I felt his body heat.

"I missed you." Mikey whispered which made me blush. Those simple words tends to make my stomach somersault when they come from his lips. If only I had the courage to tell him what his touches and words do to me. If only..

Emma looked at me and cocked her head to Mitsuya-kun. By her signal I know what she meant. Oh god..

I gulped and turned to brother. This is it. "Um..brother, I need to tell you something important."