Chapter 16

Minasa Takashi

I was done changing into my nightie and sat down on the bed waiting for the girls to bring the snacks. While waiting, my mind traveled to what transpired between Mikey and I. The way he held me and kissed me tells me he seemed experienced.

But the funny thing is..he isn't.

What came over him? What made him touch me like that? I mean..I'm not mad that he did it's just that he's never done this before.

Until now.

And who's the girl?? Right. Me.

His hands expertly touched my weak spots which shot me up to the stars and it got me wondering whether he's touched another girl before me. No. There's no way he would.

Or did he??

I shook my head. Mina, calm down. You're confused. What is wrong with Mikey these days? He's being flirty all of a sudden and I don't understand him at all.

It's so confusing to be honest. One time he's being goofy and other times, he's being touchy. I don't get it. I sighed. I wish he never stopped. I wish he went further but I'm glad he didn't.

"Hey girl! We're back!" I heard Emma squeal as she walked into the room with the girls behind her, holding a big bowl of popcorn along with other snacks.

"And with popcorn!" Sakura raised the bowl of popcorn making some fly off the bowl. She chuckled nervously, "Oops, didn't mean fot that to happen."

Emma and I laughed at her silliness while her sister shook her head, "You need help."

"What? I'm just too excited for this sleepover." Sakura said in defense.

"Yeah right." Saru rolled her eyes.

"Well, there are still popcorn left in the kitchen. Turns out we made too much." Emma admits as she sets the bowl on the bed.

"That's if Mikey doesn't eat it." Saru remarked as she sat on a beanbag. The mention of his name made my stomach churn, my hormones stirring in the inside. The image of what happened between Mikey and I resurfacing.

"Speaking of Mikey, did you see him when he came by?" Emma asked me.

"Uh..no." I lied, my cheeks heating up. "I didn't."

"Oh okay." Emma nods, "Come on girls, let's set up our fort." She calls us over and we help her set up the fort with her soft pillows and then, we carry her huge duvet and hung over the pillows.

Looking at what we've done, Emma nods. "Pretty."

I giggle, "Isn't it?"

"I can't believe Mikey's here." Sakura says excitedly and turns to Emma, "Uh..where did he say he was going? I really want to meet him."

Her statement made me frown. How comes she knows Mikey? Do she and Mikey share a relationship with each other? If she does then.. I can't even imagine seeing them together. Sure Sakura's beautiful but there's no way she's crushing on Mikey.

My Mikey. She needs to understand that he's mine.

Woah..I'm really sounding like a jealous bitch now.

"Since when did you meet Mikey?" I asked, trying not to sound angry.

"Oh..we met at a mall two months ago. I've never been able get him out of my mind ever since. I like him and I hope he notices me." She says shyly as she went red.

I clutched the hem of my nightdress tightly and clenched my jaw as my chest tightened. You know, I'm starting to dislike this bitch.

I forcefully nodded, "Oh okay, sure."