First kiss

Spike - You persuade Spike to dance with you at the nightclub. When the music and dancing slows, he looks into your eyes for a long moment and kisses you.

Buffy - You get attacked by a bunch of vampires in the cemetery. One comes up behind you and hits you to the ground - hard. You shout for Buffy and she stakes the vampire with ease, offering a hand to help you up. She notices you have tears in your eyes and doesn't let go of your hand. She brushes your hair out of your face and says your name gently before kissing you. 

Willow - You are studying in the library and Willow is stressing out. She rambles on about how she has to pass this exam but you can't hear what she's saying because you are fascinated by her beauty. "Are you even listening?" she asks, annoyed. "I'm sorry. I just really want to kiss you right now." She looks startled at first, but slowly smiles and leans towards you.

Xander - He walks you home after your cinema date, through the darkened and chilly streets of Sunnydale. You get to your front door when he asks if he can kiss you. You say yes and share a romantic kiss before going into the comforting warmth of your house.  

Tara - You go stargazing on your second date. You lay on your backs in the grass and stare up at the beautiful stars. You turn your head and find Tara already looking at you, smiling. "What?" you ask. "You're way more pretty than any star." She says and kisses you. 

Anya - Your relationship with Anya is quite physical - your first kiss is on your first date in the restaurant. It's romantic; roses on your table, dim lights and a temping smell of sweet desserts.