Spike Imagine - Number Plate

this imagine falls into the same category as 'Crop Top' and 'DOMESTIC FLUFF' so prepare for some silly little fluff <3

"What did you do?"

"I'm offended, pet. What makes you think I've done something?"

"You're grinning like an idiot."

"Okay fine. I did a thing."

I smile reluctantly, following Spike as he practically bounds out of the crypt. He's like an over-excited puppy.

"Look." Spike points to his motorbike. It's covered in an ancient scrap of tarp. He whips it off with flourish, like a magician would to a table cloth, impatiently waiting to show off whatever he's done. 

When I see the number plate attached to his formerly beautiful bike, I don't know what to think. Half of me finds it hilarious, half of me finds it so stupid, but it's also so Spike, which too makes it laughable. 

It reads, in bold, unmissable letters: SHAGIN.

"Shagging?" I look at him with a smirk to find him wearing one too. "You're ridiculous!"

"The bloke asked if I wanted a personalised number plate. It was an extra 200 quid, but I drank him dry - so bargain! Do you like it?"

"Like it?" I scoff, "I am not riding around with you anymore."

"Aw, come on, pet." he pouts defensively, "You love riding me. I mean with me. I mean, hah -"

"Shut up, you loser. You're so stupid," I laugh, "Shaggin'? Really?"

"It's funny."

"True. But come on, you're so weird."

"And you love it. You'll still ride with me?" he asks sincerely. 

"Yeah," I say after a long pause, "But only because most of America won't know what it means."

Spike grabs me gently by the waist and kisses my lips, then my cheek. He whispers seductively, "Wanna go for a spin?"

"I'll get our helmets," I whisper back in the same sexy tone, but Spike frowns.

"You're really going to make me wear that bloody thing again?"

"I'm never gonna let you ride without it." I grin, "Your face is too pretty to get all smashed up."

safety first amirite? remember to vote/follow etc <33