Xander Imagine - Snowballs

"Don't you dare throw that snowball!" you yell at Xander as he approaches.

He ignores you and aims straight at your face. Luckily you dodge behind a large tree. You hear the ball splatter against the oak - that would have hurt if it had hit you.

"You are so dead." you mutter under your breath.

You hastily gather up some snow in your gloved hands before Xander can sneak up on you again. You peak around the tree and see Xander smirking boyishly. 

What a fool.

Unarmed and defenceless.

You hurl the snow at his unsuspecting person and it hits him bang in the chest. He stumbles back a step and scoffs. "You little..." he starts.

You run. He's on your heels but you keep sprinting, laughing all the way. You hear a faint yelp from behind and are suddenly pushed down into the blanket of snow covering the field.

"Ahhh!" 

Xander crashes into your back.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" he repeats, rolling off to the side. "I fell and my arms went out to stop myself and... Are you ok?"

"Yeah," you smile, propping yourself up to a sitting position. "You're such an idiot, Harris."

He laughs, pulling you into a hug. He feels comforting and warm on this freezing afternoon. When you pull away, he kisses you affectionately on the forehead and stands up. "Come on, we've got to meet the gang for a real snowball fight. Can I be on your team?"