Xander Imagine - Peak Dumbass

You and Xander sit opposite each other on his basement floor. You have a soft blanket draped around you and you're wearing your favourite Hello Kitty pyjamas (which Xander teases you about but actually finds adorable). A bowl of popcorn sits between the two of you - the perfect midnight snack - and you take a handful. 

"Truth or dare?" You ask through a mouthful of popcorn. 

"Let's go truth."

"What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?"

Xander laughs, "Bold of you to presume I've reached peak dumbass."

You laugh too, nodding your head, "Your peak dumbass would probably be that time in English when you read aloud 'the cock struck twelve' instead of 'the clock struck twelve'."

Xander shakes his head, "Nah, what about when Willow spelled out 'bitch' and I thought she said 'bitca'?"

"I thought you were joking!"

"Sadly not." 

There's a quick pause before you both snort. 

"What about when you had your twin and were a bad influence on yourself? Like, how does that even happen?"

Xander sighs wistfully - "Good times..." 

"My personal favourite was when Buffy was reading that note from Spike that said: Come to The Bronze before it opens, or we make her a meal. And then you said, all worried, 'they're gonna cook her dinner?!'"

You both burst out in a fit of giggles and Xander blushes - "I don't remember saying that!"

"Well, you did, Dummy." you smirk as he throws some popcorn at you. You squeal and dodge, but a piece gets stuck in your hair. 

"Sorry," Xander says, leaning closer to pluck it from your hair.

You roll your eyes. "Ok, Xander. You can answer that question another time. I truly believe you've got more stupid things to accomplish."

At that, he hits you with a pillow.