Prologue

Noah's POV:

Drip
Drip
Drip
Drip

All I can hear is the leaky pipe dripping, it hurts too much to get up and stop it, and so I just lay there on the cold dirty floor cuddling my giraffe Oli, trying to get warm, and make the pain stop. Everything hurts and I'm trying not to cry, if my mommy and daddy hear me crying they'll hurt me again. Today they hurt me for stuttering and for having an accident, I tried to hold it I really did, but I couldn't any longer. They were angry that I made a mess again, and right before they were suppose to bring their friends over. I don't like it when their friends come, they all scare me. They left again once they were finished with my punishment. I try to stay awake, listening to the pipes, listening for then they come back, but I feel so sleepy, I can't stay awake any longer.

Hunter POV:

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick

All I can hear is the damn clock ticking. I'm at work and all I can think about is that in a few minutes, Nick will be barging in, done with whatever work he's doing and we can go home. Todays just been sort of an off day for me, which is why I carpooled with him, normally we finish at different times or have errands to run so we drive separately, but today something made me want to go together. Just as Nick runs inside my office, my phone rings. I'm so close to just ignoring it but I answer it anyways. When they tell me why they're calling, I almost drop the phone. Noah. They've found Noah. I almost can't hear anything else they're saying the only thing I can focus on is that Noah has been found.

Nicholas POV:

Barging into Hunters office I'm ready to LEAVE. It's been a long day and I'm sure Hunter is more than ready to leave as well. Rolling my eyes as he answers the phone, because why not take another call at the end of the work day right? Im about to give him "the look" to say deal with it tomorrow, but when I look back at him, he looks pale. What have the boys done now, whatever it is must be bad to get this reaction. "Noah...." Hunter says so quietly I almost miss it. My eyes widen and I reach over and put the phone on speaker, some lady is asking how long it'll take to get to a hospital, and seeing as Hunter hasn't responded yet, I ask her to repeat everything.

"Sir, we've found your little brother Noah"

So the short prologue to the story! What do you think? I also just want to say I'm literally making this up as I go; meaning I have a plot, but nothings like planned or anything, definitely am open to suggestions though

May xx