Chapter 11

Noah's POV: (lmao this is gonna be really short at first but we'll come back to his POV this chapter later on)

When we stop moving, I see lotssss of cars and a really really big building! Are we going in there!? I wonder what's inside, maybe doggies and giraffes, I hope so!

Spencer's POV:

I can't believe Noah scammed me into driving with Atlas, I had to put on a hat and sunglasses, hanging out with your brothers isn't cool at all, but hanging out with your brother who's a TEACHER, is even more uncool. I'm gonna meet with my friends, but I don't want them seeing us all together shopping for baby things. I mean they like all my brothers (excluding Noah since they've never met), but it's still kinda weird to chill with a teacher, and to randomly meet my little brother who's been missing for over a decade, the mall doesn't seem like the right place.

I can see how excited Noah is since we parked right beside each other. Getting out of the car, I tell Hunter I'm going to hangout with my friends, and basically run the opposite direction of them before he can say anything. I'm gonna make sure we don't run into my brothers while they're here, maybe I won't tell them about Noah yet, I'll just wait until they come over after school next week and see him then.

Atlas' POV:

Spencer couldn't run any faster away from us, I know he hates hanging out with us in public, but I thought he'd at least make it an hour even if just for Noah. I'm worried about how Noah will react when we get inside the mall, I know Hunter and Nick are thinking the same thing so I crouch down in front of Noah and ask if he wants one of us to carry him since there might be lots of people, I tell him we can also just hold hands but that he can't walk by himself in case he gets lost. He holds out his hand to me and then looks at Hunter but then to Oli in his other hand. "How about we let Oli sit in Sebastian's backpack? He can take a nap while we shop right?" Hunter says seeing his dilemma. Noah thinks for a minute and then nods kissing Olis head and hugging him, he gives it to Sebastian. Then he holds his hand out for Hunter, I guess we're both holding hands. "Ready?" I ask. "R-ready!" Noah responds, bouncing on the spot.

As soon as we walk through the doors, Noah backs into me letting go of our hands he turns around and shoves his face into me, blocking his ears with his hands. Hunter picks him up, and we walk over to the benches beside the doors.

Noah's POV:

I'm so so so excited we're gonna go in the mall right now! When we walk in though, it's nothing like I thought it was gonna be. There's no purple or doggies or giraffes and it's too loud, it's hurting my ears. Daddy always says if I'm too loud his ears will fall off, I don't want my ears to fall off so I hold onto them and block the noise out. I turn into Atty, wanting to be closer to him, I don't like this I want to go back home. Someone picks me up, my eyes are closed and my ears are still blocked, but I know it's Hunter. He takes my hands off my ears and I open my eyes, looking at him through my teary eyes, he tells me a take a big breath, try and slow down. I didn't even feel like I was taking so many breaths so fast. Eventually I slow down but I put my hands back on my ears. "Here Noah, put these in your ears, it won't be too loud anymore." Reid tells me, handing me a really tiny box with some white strings. Hunter puts them in and everything sounds quieter, but then I hear something else! Looking at Reid he asks me if I like it, I nod my head, it sounds pretty and isn't loud at all.

Reid's POV:

Seeing Noah freak out because of the noise made me freeze for a second. When I was younger I couldn't stand anything louder than talking with someone face to face. Kind of ironic since I lost my hearing anyways. Because of my issue with noise, I got into music. Mom and dad got me headphones to use whenever we were out to block out noise, and one day dad brought me home a new pair of headphones, telling me that these ones play music, he gave me his old mp3 and it had tons of music on it. I started to always have that playing music softly, even when it was quiet. Mom and dad soon got me my own iPod to download my own music on, but I still used dad's mp3 mostly, and that's what I gave Noah. I didn't bring any other headphones, and even though I don't need them, I still like wearing them, it makes me feel safe, but I'll be okay today without them.

Alex hands me his headphones and I go to thank him but he just tells me to shut up. Obviously can't have his bad boy image ruined by being nice to his younger brother. Rolling my eyes at him I turn to Hunter, Nick and Atlas all looking at me silently asking I'm okay, I nod shaking Alex's headphones for them to see. Atlas looks at the headphones that aren't connected to anything and does a double take, looking at what Noah is holding, dad's mp3. He tells Noah that it's really special and to make sure he holds onto it. Hunter also tells him that he's gonna hold him for now until we get to the first store.

Alex comes back over to me and tells me he's gonna meet his friends, and to tell Hunter, as he leaves, Hunter looks around, definitely counting us to make sure we're all here. Clearly missing 1, he notices it's Alex and before he can say anything I just tell him friends. He sighs and says "I guess it's just us going shopping unless any of you have friends you want to meet as well?" Aiming that question towards Sebastian and I. We shake our heads, we can meet up with them later on today. We start heading to the first store, and I already know todays gonna be long, even if we don't spend all day here.

So yeah I'm definitelyyyyyy making the mall chapters like 2-3 chapters long, 4 at the most LOL we have just entered and are on our way to the first store! I won't name any stores but you'll get to see some things they're buying. I will hopefully add in some interactions between Alexander and Spencer and their friends, but it'll mostly focus on the brothers who stayed to shop for Noah. Anyways I hope you guys liked this one, not sure when the next chapter will be out, but I'd like to say Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks for reading!

May xx