Chapter 77

Atlas POV:(picks up right after ch76)

"I didn't think they'd all be this exhausted after one day of working." I say to Sarah as I sneak out of Hunters room where the boys have all fallen asleep. "Me neither, but now we can enjoy a little late night swim." She says winking at me. I don't think twice before running into my room to grab my swimming trunks. I swear I thought I saw Noah for a second, but I probably just imagined it since he's been asleep for a little while. When I get down to the pool, I see Sarah already there, with her back turned to me. Sneaking up behind her, I wrap my arms around her. "Ready for a little dip?" I whispering in her ear, just before throwing both of us into the pool. When we both surface, she starts shouting at me, and I can't help but laugh. "Atlas you asshole! I wasn't ready! I wasn't even sure if I was going to get my hair wet!" She yells, but it's hard to take her seriously with her wet hair flopping all around and her head bobbing up and down to keep her afloat. When she notices I'm not taking her seriously, she splashes water at me, as I try to swim away. "Can you even see me!" She teases since I'm not wearing my glasses, as she latches onto my back. I swing her around so I'm holding her up now. "Now I can." I say before leaning in to kiss her.

We swim around for a bit, splashing each other here and there, before hopping out and just dangling our feet in the pool. "Hey, are you gonna be okay tomorrow afternoon? With Noah by yourself?" She asks pulling the towel closer around her. "I'll be fine, I don't even know why I panicked. I guess I was scared about how he'd react, but I know you've got things to do with Nonna tomorrow, so I'll be okay." I say, already thinking of things I could do with him. "If we finish early enough, Nonna and I could stop by, she's missing not only him, but all the boys, and I know she wants to check up on everyone after the whole Sophie thing." She says. "She's so angry, she's trying to get everything settled from here, so she could stay longer because she needs to keep an eye on us." She continues, rolling her eyes when she "us".

"She's just looking for you, and you know she doesn't really mean you, she's talking about keeping an eye on Sophie." I say, but Sarah scoffs. "She's hovering because she thinks that I'm going to mess up as bad or even worse than Soph has, it's like she's waiting for me to do something wrong." She complains. "Hovering or not, she cares, she'll back off once the whole Sophie thing blows over." I say. "You mean if it blows over, did you hear the latest? She was fired today, and I'm not even mad about it because when I spoke to her, she was just spiteful and blaming everyone but herself." She rants. "I'm sorry, I know you don't get too much into your family business, but if I talk about this with Nonna, she's going to somehow turn it into a lecture for me, and I just need someone to listen to me." She says and I nod, standing up and holding my hand out for her. "I'm always here to listen whenever you need me." I say, leading her up to my room.

We both take a quick shower and I ask her if she's staying the night. "Not tonight, Nonna is waiting up for me." She says. "Well it is a school night." I tease making her roll her eyes. We head downstairs quietly, and I walk her out. "You'll be fine tomorrow, bye." She whispers kissing my cheek, and leaving. I wait until she drives off and I can't see her anymore before heading back in. (Lmao it's the plot holes for me, did she even drive there or did she catch a ride with Atlas? Either way her car is there now 😂).

Noahs POV:
The next morning
Sorry it's a short one lmao

I feel Hunter get off the bed, so I sit up fast. "W-wake now?" I ask. "Oh my god Noah, I thought you were still asleep." He says. "No, Noah wake, w-wait for Hunter to wake." I explain. "We are going to have to adjust your bedtime." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Because you silly goose, you're awake waaaaayyy too early!" He laughs. I'm not a goose, I'm a boy! He's so funny. "Can wake Sebby n-now?" I ask and he looks at the clock. "He should be awake, so let's go see." He says and I take his hand and skip in the hallway. Knock knock, knock! Hunter knocks two times, and I knock the third time, because that's what you do to doors that are closed, you knock. "Sebby!" I cheer when he opens the door. "Why is he awake? Why are you awake?" Sebby asks Hunter, then me. "Noah w-wake, wait for H-Hunter! Now find you, s-stay please?" I explain and ask and he nods. "I'm going to get ready, I'll be back in 15 minutes." Hunter says and I wave bye to him.

Sebastian's POV:

"Sit right here. You can help me pick my outfit for school today." I tell Noah, directing him to the chair at my desk. I already made my bed so he couldn't sit there right now. I take out three shirts and hold each one up for him. "N-no buttons!" He tells me, and I frown. All three of these shirts have buttons. Going back to my closet, I find three more shirts, 1 plain jersey, 1 with a zip, and one with fake buttons. "Sebby, have b-buttons." He says pointing to it. "They're not real." I say, and he narrows his eyes at the shirt. "Why don't you like buttons?" I ask before he can tell me no buttons again. "No work! Noah try, but n-no button!" He says tapping his fingers together, mimicking the buttons not working. "You're not the one wearing the buttons." I mumble to myself. "That o-one!" He tells me, pointing to the shirt with the zipper and forgetting about the buttons. "Okay." I say laying it on my bed. "Can get u-up please?" He asks wiggling in my chair. I nod and he goes to my sock drawer, pulling out a light green pair. "M-matchy match!" He tells me as if I can't see that they match my shirt. "Sebby l-like matchy match shirt and s-sock!" He says, I didn't think he noticed that I did that.

I tell him to close his eyes while I change and he hums to himself until I'm ready. "You can open your eyes now." I say. "Wow! G-good job Sebby! Get d-dress all by himself!" He says holding his hand up for a high five. I give a quick high five because his hands look clean, but I'm not sure when he last washed them, thank god he doesn't pick his nose. "Hunter!" Noah squeals, running to my door, and I see Hunter quickly tying his tie around his neck. "I think it's a cereal kind of morning if that's okay? Id like Nick to get a bit more sleep." He says and I nod. "Atlas bought the wrong cereal, so there's raisins in it." He sighs when we get downstairs to the kitchen. Cereal is okay today, but no milk and no raisins, maybe I could pawn off the raisins to Noah when Hunter isn't looking.

When Hunter starts to get lunches made, I nudge Noah, and put my finger to my lips, signalling him to be quiet. He zips his lips and pretends to lock it. Using my spoon, I pick out a bunch of raisins and scoop it into his bowl. He grins and puts his spoon down, taking a handful of raisins with his hands and shoves it into his mouth. Disgusting. He then gives me a thumbs up, chews and swallows the raisins, before looking over at Hunter and giggling. "What's so funny over there?" Hunter asks poking Noah with the bagged loaf of bread. "N-nothing!" Noah laughs, swatting the bread away as Nick, Atlas and Reid join us. Alex, Spencer and Aaron come down a few minutes later too. Everyone's here, and surprisingly not grumpy for an oddly early morning, but I guess it's because we all went to sleep early.

For the first time practically ever, we all leave the house smoothly, and get to school with time to spare. Eva finds me at my locker, and starts talking. "Day two of being a rebel kinda rocks, I mean, if this is what detention is like, I don't get why we've never gotten it before." She sighs. "Oh I don't know, maybe because this isn't like other detentions? This is like a special detention that Mr. Adler thought of because he couldn't punish the entire student body with normal detentions. Normal detentions suck." Tommy says. "You would know mr bad boy." Eva laughs. "He's gotten detention one other time in his life, that hardly makes him a bad boy." I point out. "It wasn't even that serious, the substitute teacher didn't know the answer and got mad when I gave it!" Tommy complains, making Eva and I laugh.

"Does this even really count at detention for us? I mean; we're basically helping other students with their incomplete homework and assignments, we're pretty much just tutoring right?" Tommy says, and we both pause. He's right, this is exactly what we'd be doing in the tutor centre. "At least it's during school hours. After school tutoring hours kills me, especially now that the weathers nice! When do you think we'll all be ungrounded? I'm dying for some cute iced coffee and live music in the park." Eva rambles. I don't know when Hunter will give us back privileges and stop grounding us, but I do hope it's soon. It's nerves wracking having to do any school work and research in the kitchen with everyone else instead of in my bedroom. I love my brothers, but they're loud, and very distracting. "Well I'm in this room today, so I'll see you both later." Eva says skipping off, leaving Tommy and I. "Let's get another day over with." He says as we go into our room for the day.

I've kept you all waiting long enough, so we're ending it here, but another chapter shouldn't take too long(I hope) LOL also thank you guys for reading, liking and commenting on chapters, for the last like 15 ish chapters I haven't really been responding to you guys and I'm so sorry like it's not my intention to ignore you guys I swear, I'm gonna start replying to you guys again, and try and go back and reply to the ones I've missed. Next chapter picks up with Noah's POV since his was super short this chapter

May xx