Chapter 63

Alexander's POV:

I swat my nose when I feel that fucking cat bopping my nose. Who even let it in here? I bet it was Seb, he's probably going to be in the library all day and didn't want the cat to scratch up any of the books, so he left chicky nuggy with me. When a body that is larger than a cat is hurled onto me, I scream at the top of my lungs. Fucking Noah! This kid is here dying of laughter after he just gave me a heart attack? "S-scare Lex!" He says bursting into a fit of giggles again. "Why are you here!" I ask, is there a reason he wanted to scare the fucking hell out of me? "Noah s-school allll day! N-no see Lex! Come say bye!" He says hugging me, and still laughing. "Okay bye!" I tell him, but he holds me tighter.  "Looooovveeeeee L-Lex so much!" He says giving me a hundred kisses, before I get him off of me. That's when I look at his outfit. "What the heck are you wearing? Untuck your shirt from your pants. And unbutton the top button." I tell him reaching to pull it out. Who the fuck dressed him today? "N-no touch! Noah like! Match Sebby! Twinsies!" He says with his hands on his hips. "Seb dressed you? Obviously he did, but you can still match him, just untuck your shirt." I try to convince him. I love Sebastian, but he needs some pointers on how to not look like that. "No touch! L-look neat. Twinsies!" He says again and I swear to god if he says twinsies one more time. Eva shouldn't be allowed to teach him new words.

"Jokes on you because I'm Sebs twin so ha!" I tell him and he makes a face. What the fuck was that face? "Lex n-no twinsies with S-Sebby. Lex m-messy. Sebby n-neat and clean!" He tells me and I stare at him shocked. "Okay first of all, listen, I am his twin, literally, we were born together. And second, you shouldn't take fashion tips from him because he wears sweater vests. No one willingly chooses to wear sweater vests. And third, I'm clean too okay!" I tell him, standing up from my bed now. "N-no matchy matchy! No c-clean! No t-twinsies!" He says laughing and running to the door only to be caught by Hunter. "And where exactly are you going?" He asks Noah who just laughs harder when Hunter holds him upside down. "S-scare Lex! Scare Lex! No like Noah sh-shirt!" He says. I never said I didn't like his shirt! Hunter looks at Noah's outfit and holds back a laugh, seeing his shirt tucked in. I'm not the only one judging! "You look just like Sebastian!" He says and Noah agrees, saying that he's twinsies with Seb and I'm not. Rude. Hunter takes Noah downstairs and I want to go back to sleep, but Nick did say I could go to the office with him today. I sigh, going to the bathroom, I'm gonna go with him. It'll be the first time in a while that I actually hangout with him without anyone else around, plus after the whole stupid Sophie mess I should probably try and forgive him since he did send her away yesterday. He could've left with her, and she usually knows exactly what to say to get him to leave.

When I go downstairs, he's already at the door and I frown. Did he not mean it? When I ask him about it, he says he was just saying bye to everyone going to school, so I tell him I'm ready and he laughs sarcastically. Hasn't he been up for hours? Shouldn't he already be ready? Seriously what is up with everyone today? Even Hunter looked stupid, wearing a dress shirt and tie with pajama pants. I go out to the car and sit in the drivers seat. I really need to drive more often. When Nick finally comes out of the house, I tell him that I need to drive more with Sebastian, Spencer, Reid and Noah, and he agrees. We can't always rely on them to take us places, what would be the point of me having my license if we did? Hopefully he lets me use his car, I like driving it better than Hunters, he's got the "mom van". When we get to his office, he gives me a keycard for the elevator that I shove into my pocket. Wandering around his office, I stop at a craft I made when forever ago. It's my handprint next to his, I remember that being the first Father's Day without dad and we were doing the stupid craft at school. I didn't want to do it, for obvious reasons, and I got mad and threw paint across the classroom and broke my paintbrush, throwing that too. Nick came and got me from school after I was sent to the office, but instead of taking me home, he took me to the store to buy a canvas and some paint, and made the handprint craft with me. I can't believe he still has it, and has it hung up.