Chapter 65

Noah's POV:

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
I count the stars on my ceiling again waiting for Hunter to come wake me up. I always wake up before him, he's such a sleepyhead. My door opens and I sit up to see him, but it's Reid! I ask him if it's time to wake up but he says it's still sleepy time. I tell him how Hunter comes in everyyyyyday. I make my voice deep like Hunters, it sounds so funny! I get to have sleepy time with Reid, until Sebby wakes me up. "Noah c'mon you have to wake up now." He says. "N-no wake! Sleepy t-time with Reid!" I tell him keeping my eyes closed, I'm not done sleeping yet. Why didn't Hunter come get me? "Noah, get up! You have school!" Sebby says. "W-why whisper!" I ask but he shushes me! "You'll wake Reid." He says pointing to Reid, he's cuddling with Oli. "Noah! Get your butt out of that bed right now!" Sebby says and I giggle. "Noah b-bum stay here!" I say. "I have to help you get ready." He says and I frown. "H-help Reid." I tell him. "I'm here to help you, not Reid, now let's go." He says but I cross my arms like Hunter. "Why n-no help Reid? N-no nice!" I say. "Fine I'll help Reid after you brush your teeth and get dressed okay?" He says and I nod. "Where H-Hunter?" I ask as he puts the yucky toothpaste on my toothbrush. Sebby says he's getting ready too. I tell Sebby I'm a big boy and go potty all by myself! But Sebby has to help me with my pants, the button won't button. "N-no shirt! Help Reid now!" I say as he tries to put my shirt on. "Fine, Reid has to wake up now anyways because he's going to school with you." Sebby says and I nod, I already knew that, Atty told me yesterday he was taking us to school today.

Sebby wakes Reid and tries to put a shirt on me, but I'm sneaky! When he's talking to Reid, I get away to go find Spencer, but Sebby is super fast and he gets my shirt on. He says I can go say bye to Spencer after I get dressed. He even tucks my shirt in and I look just like him! "Twinsies!" I say giving him the biggest high five and twirling for Reid to see and then I run the fastest to find Spencer. Follow the snores! I find him and shake his legs, but he doesn't wake up! I try wiggling his little toesies, but that doesn't work either. He keeps snoring sooooo loud! I talk to him forever before saying bye and giving him a little kissie on the nose, and then I go find Lex.

Lex wiggles his nose when I give him kissies! He looks just like chicky nuggy. I'm gonna give him a big hug. I jump up on him and he screams so loud, I scared him! I scared Lex! I laugh when he looks at me. He says bye but I don't wanna leave him yet, so I give him so many kissies! On his cheeks and his nose and even his fuzzy chin. He tries to untuck my shirt but I'm matching Sebby today. He doesn't like it, that's not very nice. He tries to change my shirt again and I run away, but I'm caught by a monster!

It's not a monster, just Hunter and he holds me like a monkey upside down, and I tell him that Lex doesn't like my shirt! I like my shirt, I think it's very nice, Hunter even says I look just like Sebby. Hunter brings me down to the kitchen to fill my tummy with all the yummy food that Nicky made and I tell everyone that I scared Lex. Atty helps me get my shoes on after we eat and Sarah's coming with us too. She gets to sit in the front with Atty because she's a big girl, Hunter says I'm still too little to sit there, but he said when he washes his car, I can sit in the drivers seat, right behind the steering wheel! When we get to school, Atty says he's coming with me, but Reid wants to go with Atty, and I want to go with Reid. Nobody wants to go with Sarah? That's not very nice. Reid says we don't know where my classroom is, and he's right. What if we get lost? Sarah says she'll go with me, and I clap, and take her hand. I'm going to see Theo and Jesse and Adina! I hope they know where the classroom is, I don't want them to get lost.

"Miss Hannah! It's Noah, he came back!" Theo says waving at me. I wave back to him. Jesse and Adina are sitting with him and they wave too. "Good morning Noah, it's good to have you back, why don't you go sit in your seat?" Miss Hannah says and I nod going to my chair. I turn around and run back to Sarah to give her a hug. "Have b-best day!" I tell her before going to sit down. "You came back! You weren't here for so many days I thought you didn't like us and decided not to come back!" Theo says and I frown. I didn't want him to worry. "Noah go h-home! Lex S-Sebby Spencer and R-reid have ouchies! Noah take c-care, make better. Go zoo! See all a-animals! Giraffes! Pen-guins! P-polar bear!!" I tell them all. "They got hurt in the fight?! All of them? Even Reid?" Adina asks me and I nod. "S-so many ouchies! N-need ice." I tell her. "You helped them get better? You'd be the best doctor!" Theo says and I nod telling him I have a doctor costume at home.