Chapter 55

Nicholas POV:

Liam and I started to strip the sheets, he paused for a second so I looked to see what he was looking at. I swear to god if he found drugs or something... "Protective sheets? I didn't think Spencer would have that on his bed still?" He says, oh, that's what he was looking at. "All the beds have it, Hunter sorta made that a rule when he realized that Reid liked to bed hop during the nights." I say. "Is this a regular thing for him? He's 16 right? I mean I remember this happening when he was younger, before I moved." Liam asks, trying to process the situation. I sigh thinking about how to explain everything, Hunter probably hasn't gotten around to giving him all the details yet. "Yeah he's 16 now, and it's not not normal? It depends on the day really. He always had accidents when was younger, with all the complications he had when he was born, weak bladder." I say and he nods remembering that.

"It got a little better as he got older, but then he was in the car with our parents when they passed. He was trapped in his carseat for a bit, and the strap had tightened, it caused some muscle and nerve damage(I'm literally not a doctor so just go with it LOL even if this isn't a real thing) and so he wasn't able to tell when he had to go, or even when he was going. Over time he started to feel it, but couldn't hold it for more than a minute. He's been pretty good with just going every so often to prevent an accident, but it still happens. Sometimes it's a one off kinda thing, but other times it takes weeks before he can get it under control. He's had one offs recently, but it's been maybe a couple months since it was an ongoing problem." I say hoping I didn't miss anything. It's better if he knows since I'm assuming he'll be around more often. Plus if Reid were to ever have an accident at school, he'd know how to handle it, it's in his medical file, but the nurse has that. If he has any questions, or wants more details I'm sure Hunter and him will talk.

"He really has been through it, I mean you all have, but the kid really needs to catch a break." He says and I laugh, a little strained because I know he needs one, but I definitely didn't help give him that break lately. "I'm sorry about your parents. I didn't want to ask what happened, I did hear that they passed but that was the extent of what I heard." Liam says snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod, thanking him. I know it must be weird for him, he only knew them as a kid really since he moved, but they always treated him like family, all of friends they treated like that. We head down to the laundry room with the sheets where I notice more sheets already in there, Hunters sheets to be specific. I smirk holding in my comment, it'll be better to save it for when Hunter and Liam are together.

Alexander's POV:

I hold Reids hand while he sits in the tub, Hunter washes him down quickly before grabbing his towel. Reid still hasn't said anything, and he's shaking, so when Hunter helps him dry himself, I pull him close, swinging my arm around him. His fingers latch onto my shirt, and he leans almost all of his weight on me. He did the same thing to Hunter when they came into the bathroom, it's like Hunter had to help him walk, like he couldn't do it himself. Once he's dressed again, Hunter shifts Reid onto him, and we head to his room. Everyone's left this room already and the sheets have been changed, so we go straight to Hunters room with no disruptions. I check my phone when it buzzes and see that it's Sebastian asking if everything was okay now. I know he didn't want to leave his room right now, but I also know he'd want to help if he could. I tell him everything's under control, but I'd come to his room if he wanted me too.

"You should go back to sleep." Hunter says to me. "Not yet." I say adjusting the blankets over Reid again. "Alex." He says before I stop. "He'll be okay, you on the other hand are gonna be gonna be grumpy and tired." He says as I give him an offended look. "I don't get grumpy." I mumble. I definitely do get grumpy but he doesn't need to call me out like that. "Fine, I'll go, but Seb asked if there was anything he could do." I say as Spencer walks out of Hunters shower. "Can I do anything?" He says as I leave. I knock on Sebastian's door to check in on him before going back to my own room.