Halloween special!

Hunter age 14
Nicholas age 13
Atlas age 12
Alexander and Sebastian age 6
Reid and Spencer age 5
Noah age 1 ish? Lol

Kai's POV: (the dad in case you guys forgot his name lol)

"Daaddd hurry up!" Alexander
"Mom push Noah faster!" Spencer
"I'm gonna pick out the scariest costume in here!" Nicholas
"I wanna be Harry Potter!" Sebastian
"Daddy is baby Noah getting a costume too?" Reid
"I can't decide what I want to be!" Atlas
"Can we get some new decorations today too?" Hunter

The boys are all talking at once, as we walk into the store, Aliyah is pushing Noah in his stroller, and the older boys fan out the minute we get inside. The younger boys crowd around trying to pull me towards the costumes. Halloween is always crazy, everyone always wants to be something different and someone always doesn't like someone else's costume. "Daddy I want to be Donald ducky!" Reid says and before I can respond, Spencer jumps in. "Reid you can't be Donald Duck! That's a baby costume!" He says, making Reid frown. "But I love him so much!" He says. "You have to be something cool like Spider-Man!" Spencer says. "Yeah! Or something scary like a ghost!" Alexander chimes in. "Reid I'm going to be Harry Potter! You can be Hermione? Your hair is curly like hers." Sebastian says already holding his costume up. "Baby Noah what are you going to be?" Reid asks him, staring at him waiting for an answer. Noah just starts laughing and blowing raspberries holding his hand out to touch Reid's face. "Noah's going to be a pumpkin!" Aliyah tells the boys. No surprise when Alexander and Spencer groan saying that it's not scary. Sebastian nods and wanders slightly, coming back with a baby pumpkin costume. Reid smiles seeing it and says he likes it, and Noah claps making grabby hands to it. "Okay so Noah and Sebastian have their costumes, let's see about the rest of you." I say holding onto Spencer and Alex's hands, while Reid browses close to Aliyah and Noah.  I spot Hunter and Nicholas near the "scary" costumes, while Atlas is aimlessly walking around looking at everything.

"Daddy daddy! Look! Me and mommy found Donald!" Reid says running up with his costume and a huge grin. "Wow that's a really good costume baby!" He nods proudly and sees Hunter, looking back at me for permission to go. I nod and he runs off towards him. "Dad! This Spider-Man costume doesn't fit me" Spencer sighs halfway wearing an adult large Spider-Man costume. Shaking my head at him, I help him get untangled from it, and find a smaller kid size that would fit him. He takes it and  runs off to show Aliyah. "I guess that just leaves you Alex, so what are we thinking?" I say. "What about this one?" He says holding up a grim reaper costume. "Well uh okay... are you sure that's what you want to be?" I ask knowing that he has no idea what this costume is, all he knows is that it looks scary. "Can I be a firefighter!" He says putting on a firefighter hat. "Of course you can, let's find you the costume." I say, taking a quick look to see where the older boys are.

Aliyah's POV:

Pushing Noah's stroller, I see that all the younger boys have chosen a costume, that just leaves the older boys now. Sighing softly I walk over to the three of them, unsure of what costumes they'll want. I see Reid holding his costume, sitting on the floor outside the fitting room. "Boys! Someone please tell me they're in the fitting room?" I say hoping they didn't just tell Reid to stay like a dog. "It's me mom!" Hunter states walking out in a Goofy costume. Reid lights up seeing it, and I laugh because the goofy head looks ginormous. Noah seems to like it too, reaching out for Hunter. That is, until Hunter walks towards us. Noah starts crying and I pick him up out of the stroller, Hunter takes the goofy head off and puts it on the stroller, taking Noah from me. "Look it's just me, and you love goofy right?" He says but Noah just tilts his head questioningly at Hunter before giggling and giving him sloppy kisses. Just before I take Noah back, something runs right into my legs, not letting go. "Mommy! Mom! Don't let it get me!!" Spencer says with an unbelievably tight grip on me trying to climb into my arms. Picking him up I turn to see Nick in a ghost face costume, and Atlas in a Michael Myers costume, both running towards us. Spencer starts crying, startling Reid, only for him to see the two boys running, and he also starts crying. Noah looks around at them all before clapping and laughing wanting to go to Nick. Nick takes Noah, and Spencer and Reid cry out for him not to take their baby brother. Kai walks up with Alex and Sebastian, taking in the chaotic scene, and picks up Reid who's clinging onto Hunter. Noah snatches the ghost face mask off of Nick, and hands it to Atlas, giving him a sloppy kiss too, Nick wipes it off and makes a face at the drool he left on his cheek.