Chapter 30

Reid's POV:

After Spencer left the room I take a deep breathe closing my eyes tightly. I hate the smell of alcohol, it reminds me of the crash. He'll not be in a very good mood in the morning after a night of drinking. Noah settles when Spencer leaves too, but is still clinging onto Hunter. He asks if I'm okay, and I nod, though I'm not really sure how I feel right now, maybe a little disoriented from being woken up like that. Hunter tells us both to go back to sleep and cuddles close, both him and Noah fall asleep in just under 15 minutes. I have a hard time falling back asleep, just overthinking a bunch of things, even though I feel exhausted, but eventually am able to get some rest. However, I find myself waking up when Hunters alarm goes off and he gets off the bed. "Sorry I'm just going to shower and get ready, you still have time to sleep though." He whispers to me putting a pillow beside Noah so he doesn't roll off the bed. I nod, but get up placing my pillow on Noah's other side. I know Spencer doesn't sleep well after drinking so I go to our room to find him.

Tip toeing into our bathroom, I grab Tylenol and a glass of water and bring it over to his night stand, and shake him gently to get his attention. "I'm already awake Reid, you're not as quiet as you think you are." He says irritatedly and I feel bad now, I only wanted to give him something because I knew he'd have a headache. "Sorry" I whisper to him, resting the Tylenol beside the water and getting up, he's probably even more upset with me now that I've woken him. Before I can walk away, he grabs my hand. "Wait. I— thanks for the Tylenol and water." He says sitting up in bed and taking it. I nod, but don't say anything not wanting to piss him off again.

Spencer's POV:

Reid doesn't say anything, and I close my eyes trying to force my headache away, and trying to remember last night, and then it comes back to me. Fuck. "I ugh kind of ate the popcorn I brought you..." I say to him. "I'm sorry I didn't eat it last night" he says back and I sigh harshly. "Don't be, I was drunk and being a dick, I knew I smelled like the entire liquor store and I know you hate the smell of alcohol, and I know you had a bad day and I didn't make it any better for you. I'm sorry for all of it alright? I'll buy you more popcorn too okay?" I say, but he shakes his head. "You don't have to buy me more, it's okay. I'm sorry I got you into more trouble with Hunter, if I had just slept in here he wouldn't have woken up and gotten angry with you again, or if I had just asked about both of us going to the party—" I cut him off, "Look the party wasn't even that good alright? Plus you would've absolutely hated it there so I'm glad you didn't force yourself to go just for me. And you don't like sleeping in here alone, even if I didn't see you in Hunters room before I left, I knew you'd be there. Are you even feeling any better today?" I kind of rant and then ask. He frowns and shakes his head, I can see the bags under his eyes, he rubs them before asking me quietly if I'm still mad at him. God why can't we save these conversation for when I don't feel like shit. Sighing again, I tell him I wasn't mad at him, but at how Hunter treats me like a kid, how he never lets me do anything. He hums, but I know he doesn't really get it since he actually likes being coddled and having rules.

I look at the time and see it's 5:45am, fuck it's so early. Reid shuffling his feet lightly, snapping my attention back to him, and I sigh moving over on my bed, lifting the duvet up. He basically jumps in beside me and cuddles close, relishing in the warmth while I try not to flinch at his ice cold hands wrapped around me. "Love you" he whispers to me hugging me tighter for a second before snuggling in and easily falling asleep. "Love you too" I whisper back once I know he's fully asleep, and keep my arm around him, trailing my fingers up and down his back softly like mom used to do to him.

Hunters POV:

I go to wake Spencer for the first time but have to look twice at the bed. Instead of seeing one head of hair on the pillows, I see two, and hope to god he didn't bring a girl home last night. I get closer and see Reid and Spencer cuddling, Spencer holding him tightly and Reid holding onto him just as tightly. I take a quick picture and send it in our group chat, before waking them both up. Spencer of course groans flipping me off, but Reid slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes. They're still puffy from yesterday and it looks like the bags under his eyes have tripled since this morning. "Go to the bathroom and come down when you're ready yeah? I'll be in the kitchen okay?" I say to Reid, and he nods, slowly going over to their bathroom, while Spencer just throws his pillow over his head.