Chapter 10

Alexander's POV:

Waking up at 3am, I go down to the kitchen to get some water, I see all my brothers camping out all over the living room. I can't believe they actually slept here, they're backs are gonna be killing them when they wake up. About to walk away, I look back at my brothers one last time, only to see two wide eyes staring back at me only a foot in front of me. I nearly jump out of my skin.

Scaring the hell out of me, Noah stands there looking up at me, I didn't even hear him walk up to me. "...what? You okay or?" I say not really sure what to do, he's just staring at me. I've barely spoken to him and now I'm the only one awake with him. "P-potty" he says. My eyes almost pop out of my head, in a second I'm shaking Hunter to wake up, I'm not exactly good with kids so there's no way I'm taking him to pee right now. What am I suppose to even do if he falls in or something? Hunters wakes up and seeing me he startled awake faster rapidly asking me questions. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Sick? How long have you been down here?" Before he can ask me yet another question, none of which he's given me a chance to respond to anyways, I say "Noah needs —" I'm cut off by him snapping his head to the couch where Reid is half on the couch half on the floor, and Spencer is hanging on to one of Reid's legs, I guess Noah was asleep somewhere in that mess. "What? Where —?!" Hunter almost shouts, but is cut off by Noah, "p-potty Hunter pl-ease" wiggling around. Hunter also nearly jumping out of his skin when Noah pops out of nowhere, takes a second to breathe, then getting up and taking Noah to the washroom.

Noah's POV:

My scary dream wakes me up, looking around for the monster I don't see him, but then I see Reid and Spencer right beside me and Oli. My dream wasn't real, I thought the monster was gonna take me away! I have to go potty now but everyone is asleep, Hunter said I can ask him to go potty whenever I need too, but he never said I can wake him up. I'll just wait until someone wakes up, it should be soon.

* 2 hours later*

I can hold it I can hold it I can hold it I keep thinking. Then I hear big footsteps, I hope it's not the monster!! Taking a little peek, I see Lex, he's looking at us, I wish he would sleep here too. I get up slowly and walk over to him to ask him to take me to potty. He jumps back when he sees me, but then goes to wake Hunter. Oh no what if Hunter gets angry at Lex for waking him so I go stand behind him. Hunter doesn't sound angry so I ask him to take me, but he jumps back too. Then he gets up and takes me. When we get back to the room everyone is sleeping in, even Lex is laying next to Nicky, I tell Hunter I want to sleep by him now, so we lie down and he rubs my back. It makes me feel really sleepy and I fall asleep fast.

Hunters POV:

I wake up to a tiny weight on top of me. Trying not to laugh and wake him up, I look down to see Noah laying right on top of me clutching onto my arm and his stuffed giraffe. I felt all the times he woke up last night, he'd try to make his body as still as possible when he was awake, but when he was asleep, like now, his body wouldn't be so tense, like he had finally relaxed. So now I really don't want to wake up, but looking at the clock it's already 8am and everyone is still completely knocked out, even Alex who would normally already be downstairs working out.

Reaching for my phone, I send a text to our group chat, and a second later everyone's phone is dinging. Noah jumps up and looks around, so much for not waking him I guess, and everyone slowly wakes up reaching for their phones, and then all simultaneously groaning when they see the time. "Well now that everyone's awake —" I start to say only to be cut off by Spencer, "I'm actually not awake" he says before turning over and hugging a pillow, that Reid then pulls away from him. Rolling my eyes at them I continue "as I was saying, everyone needs to get ready, I'll make breakfast with Nick, while you all get dressed, and I want us to be leaving by 10:30, 11 latest. We've got a long list and I want us all to be home at a decent time. If we don't finish the list, it's fine; but I want to get the main stuff today. Sound good?" Everyone grunts and slowly starts getting up, and Noah is on the verge of falling asleep again.

"Hey Noah, what do you want for breakfast today?" Nick asks him. Noah rubs his eyes with his fists and leans his head down on my shoulder, "w-what br-break-break-fast?" He questions. Nick looks at me not knowing how to answer. "Do you remember at the hospital, with the doctors, they brought you food 3 times in one day?" He scrunches your his face but nods, saying "mmhmm, t-too many f-food". "Right, it was a lot of food, but it was the right amount of food. Everyday you and all of us are suppose to have 3 meals, sometimes we have more. The first meal of the day is called breakfast, then there's lunch, and do you remember last night you ate chicken nuggets for dinner." "Th-that's lots, can al-ways e-eat three t-times day? N-no hun-gry no m-more?" Smiling softly at him, I remind him of one the rules we talked about, telling us whenever he feels hungry. His face lights up as he remembers the rule and then says "hun-gry n-now please". Nick speaks up and says we're gonna make waffles and he needs a helper who's a good listener. Noah perks up and any signs of sleepiness is gone, he wiggles off my lap and goes and holds Nick's hand. "M-me! M'good lis-list-ener, w-want help, Noah h-help N-Nicky please!" He says bouncing with excitement. Nick picks him up and rushes off to the kitchen together. I'll go get ready fast and then come and get Noah ready.

No one's POV:

In the kitchen, Nick puts Noah down, and walks around getting bowls and whisks and all the ingredients out, Noah following closely behind him. Nicholas ties an apron around himself and Noah setting on the counter, and starts cracking eggs (lmao are eggs even in waffles let's just say yes) handing the whisk to Noah. Holding his hand, together they whisk the batter. Noah looks like he's having the time of his life, and Sebastian comes down to the kitchen first, taking some pictures of them cooking together. Noah kindly asks Sebastian if he would like to try flipping the waffle machine, and Sebastian having used he machine hundreds of times tell him he's never done it before and asks if Noah could help him. Noah says he's really good at helping and helps Sebastian flip the waffle maker. Nick stands back taking a video of them.

One by one almost all the boys except for Reid and Spencer come down. Hunter comes down and takes Noah to get ready for the day and Nick goes to get ready himself, having Sebastian and Alex set the table. Nick goes to check on Reid and Spencer after getting ready and finds them both fast asleep again. Laughing to himself he picks up a pillow and slaps them both one after the other before dropping the pillow and running out of the room. Eventually all the boys are at the table eating the waffles and talking about what stores they need to go to and which stores each of them personally wants to go to for themselves.

Both sets of twins are arguing about who goes in what car. Sebastian, Alex and Spencer all having a license, but not having their own car. Hunter has the car seat in his car and gets Noah situated. Sebastian opts for going with Hunter, and Alexander with Nicholas. Reid wanting to stick with Hunter goes to get in, but Spencer wanting to go with Alexander and Reid, causes them to delay a little bit longer. Atlas offers to drive separately with Spencer to which he refuses because being seen with a teacher is uncool. Atlas rolls his eyes and says he's driving anyways, in case anyone wants or needs to leave sooner than Hunter and Nick.

Noah, now being tall enough to see fully out the window thanks to the car seat, sees Atlas sitting alone in his car, as he has his windows down. Noah tells Spencer, the only person not in a car as yet, that Atlas will be sad since no one wants to be with him, he even offers Oli but Spencer just tells him not to worry and goes to the car with Atlas. Noah seems happy as he lightly claps and waves to the boys in the other cars as well as the neighbours dog, who the neighbours happen to be walking right now. Telling the dog who Oli is and making Oli wave as well, makes everyone laugh a little as they all wave to the neighbours. Hunter thinks to himself he'll have to invite the older couple over for tea sometime this week to explain that Noah's home. This couple has lived next door to them since before all the boys, including Hunter was born.

Lmaooooo sorry I had to end the chapter there, it was already getting soooooo long! I know I said I wanted to drag the shopping chapters on for 2 chapters, we might be looking at 3 since I can't even get them to the mall yet, but don't worry next chapter I PROMISE they are at the mall! Also this book is almost at 500 views! How crazy is that? Thanks for all your support. Ideally the next chapter should be out by Sunday, but who knows? Clearly I don't stick to a schedule and chapters finish earlier than I think they will, but for now, let's just say I'll see you all on Sunday, 🙃

May xx