Chapter 36

*time skip to Friday, I believe it was Wednesday in the last chapter lol*

Hunters POV:

This afternoon Noah has a doctors appointment, two actually, one for a checkup and then he'll be seeing a speech therapist. Reid isn't feeling any better still, and as much as I want to be with him, I can't be in two places at once, so I'm taking Noah, while Nick stays home with Reid. The rest of the boys are still at school, and won't be home until later in the night. Alex having boxing after school and being Friday, he's going to stay at Bens house tonight to do their pre match ritual or whatever. Sebastian is still staying by Eva with Reid being sick, every time we talk he's sure to remind everyone to use Lysol spray and wipes and to continuously wash our hands. He's also going to be taking Noah to see Eva and Tommy, we'll see how that goes. Atlas is going out with some friends, he offered to stay and help with Reid, but Nick told him to go. Spence has work tonight and won't be home til 11, and is going there straight after school.

Noah's a bit nervous about seeing the doctor, I think he overheard Reid begging not to go himself to the doctors the other day, and so we've been trying to hype it up to him. Once we get there, we're shown to a room right away. We only wait a few minutes before our doctor comes in. She's been all of the boys doctors since they were little and so she knows our family pretty well.

*skipping the doctors appointment lmao because it's just a check up*

Noah's POV:

The doctor wasn't scary at all! She even gave me a lollipop! The only scary part was when she had to take my blood! I didn't want her to take any of it, I needed all of my blood. Hunter told me she would only take a little bit, and then she told me that my body would make more! I didn't know I could make more, so I let her take some, but it hurt a little. When we were done Hunter said we have to go see another doctor, and I frowned. I hope they don't take any more blood, I don't like pointy needles. "Sebby n-now?" I ask, Hunter said I can go with Sebby and see Eva and Tommy and Sebby told me he'll ask Hunter if I can have a sleepover with them too! "Not yet, remember we're going to see another doctor, and then home, when it's 4:00pm, I'm going to take you to Sebby then." Hunter says, I remember 4:00, it's when the clock says four dot dot zero zero! "Reid c-come Sebby t-too?" Maybe he'll be better at 4:00 and come with us? Hunter laughs, making me frown, did he think of a joke and not tell me? That's not very nice. "Reid is still really sick, remember? That's why you're going to see Eva at her house with Sebby, because she can't come to our home while he's sick." He says, I nod but I'll ask Reid at 4:00 just in case.

*also skipping the speech therapist, mainly because overall, throughout the book, Noah's speech will improve, less stuttering and more full sentences*

Nicholas POV:

Reid was pretty upset at Hunter having to leave, he understood that he had to go, but that doesn't mean he liked it. His cold isn't going away, like we expected, and he's been off of school all week, doing bits of schoolwork here and there when he had the energy. Somehow he is actually still ahead in his classes, I wish I could've been like that. Reid's been asleep for 45 minutes, while I've been going through some emails for work. I hear him before it happens, Reid partially sits up suddenly and then throws up all over himself before he can move again. Gross. I grab the trash bin at lightning speed hoping it'll catch the rest of there is any. He gags one more time before throwing up a tiny bit in the bin, and hiccuping. Once I'm sure he's done, I move the bin away and hold a water bottle for him to take a sip. He mumbled an apology about making a mess, but I tell him not to worry, we were going to do laundry today anyways. I help him up and into the bathroom, setting the water for a warm bath for him. He gets his shirt off with some help, and I put it in a plastic bag and tell him to put his pj pants in the bag as well. I leave him to have a bath and grab the blanket off the bed, thankfully the bedsheets itself didn't get anything on them. I go in to grab the bag of his clothes, and tell him I'm going to throw it all in the wash now. When I get back up, I grab a pair of pj pants and underwear from Reid's room and then spray some Febreze in my room even though there isn't really a smell, just a precaution, and lend Reid a sweater of mine.