Chapter 29

*mature warning, it's in Spencer's POV and it's only one sentence but just thought I'd let you know, it's not like really mature more like suggestive mature? LOL*

Noah's POV:

We finished making dinner and I'm sitting with Nicky, when Hunter and Reid come back! Nicky let's me off his lap and I go hug them. I keep holding Reid's hand and help him set the table. "Thank you for helping me, you're really good at it." Reid says to me. "Mhmmm d-do good j-job?" He smiles and nods, and we sit at the table, I sit beside Reid in my special chair, it makes me bigger, just like Reid! Eva sits beside Reid and talks to him. He asks her to slow down, and then takes something out of his pocket. Oh! It's the little thing from his ear, he puts it back in his pocket, I should ask him what it is. "W-what th-that? I say pointing to it, but he doesn't say anything to me, he didn't even look at me? "Oh that's Reid's hearing aid. It helps him hear better." Atty says. "N-need t-too?" Atty laughs and says he doesn't think I need one, but I have a doctors appointment coming up and they'll check to make sure. "W-why have i-it?" I ask, wanting to know, maybe his ear doesn't work? "Well in this ear, I can't hear anything at all, but in this ear, I can hear quietly, but the hearing aid helps me so I can hear better, even you when you whisper." Reid says now looking at me. Oh, so his ear is broken. "Ear bro-ken?" I ask. "His ears not broken Noah." Nicky says laughing. "Reid's ears just don't work the same way as yours or mine." Hunter says. "S-sebby c-can f-fix!" I tell him and look at Sebby. Reid laughs and says he doesn't think Sebby can fix it, but I tell him Sebby knows everything so he should be able to fix it. "Hey Noah is Sebby your favorite brother? Since he knows everything?" Eva asks me and I frown. I don't have a favorite brother, only a favorite colour. "Fav-o-rite c-col-our p-pur-ple!" I tell her and everyone laughs.

Hunters POV:

Noah says the funniest things sometimes and he doesn't even know it. After reassuring him that Reid's ear is fine, we dish out the spaghetti and start eating. I sit beside Noah to help him since he picks up the spaghetti with his hands at first. He's definitely going to need a bath after this, even with the fork the sauce is all over his face. "Yum-my Nicky!" Noah tells him. "Yeah? You said that you had spaghetti before, did it taste like this?" He asks back, but Noah shakes his head frowning. "N-no. S-sghetti w-was cold a-and no y-yummy." He says grabbing some noodles in his hand and swiping it into his mouth. I sigh not being able to stop the mess. Everyone sorta pauses after he tells us about the spaghetti he used to eat. "It's a good thing Nicky's spaghetti is so yummy then right?" Eva chimes in, and Noah nods licking the sauce off his fingers. "So s-so yummy!" He mumbles around his tiny fingers. I can see Sebastian making a face at how messy he is, and ask him to grab the wet wipes from the coffee table. He gets up instantly and basically runs out the room to get them.

"Right so boss man, you know I don't normally keep up with gossip, but I'm always here for Parker drama. Obviously you know Spencer snuck out, he told Atlas he was going to work, but my sister is literally at the theatres seeing a movie with her friend and he isn't there, so he obviously went to that party he wasn't allowed to go too, so what are we going to do?" Eva says looking at me. And everyone pretty much pauses mid bite. Leave it to Eva to leave everyone speechless. "First of all, I already know he went to the party, he left before Alex did thinking no one noticed, and second of all, quit calling me boss man, you make it sound like I'm a hit man or something weird." I say rolling my eyes at the end. Nicholas snorts at my last comment, "sorry I just pictured you as a hit man and with the amount of suits you own, I saw you as James Bond." He says and everyone bursts into laughter. "Hun-ter n-no hit or j-james!" Noah whisper shouts I think with his attempt at a glare at Nicholas, which just sends everyone into a fit all over again. This is the first time we've seen him make an "angry" face and it's honestly adorable. "S'not f-funny, y-you Hun-ter r-right? A-and n-no hit? N-not n-nice!" He asks actually getting worked up now. I reach over and take him out of his booster and onto my lap, "you're right, I am Hunter, not James, and you're right hitting isn't nice, I don't do that either okay? It's not funny they're all being mean now right" I tell him. "Mhhhm m-meanies!" He says and then continues, "f-favo-rite." This snaps everyone out of laughter. "Woah woah woah back up did you just say that Hunter, is your favorite?!" Atlas asks dramatically with his hand over his heart, making Noah giggle. He nods his head and giggles again when Atlas mouth falls open in shock. Atlas, always the dramatic one. "Anyways we are not going to be doing anything, however I am going to deal with this later, he's already gone and Alex will watch out for him. For now, I enjoy my dinner." I say going back to Eva's question.