Chapter 18

*TW, mentions sexual abuse, if needed, please skip this chapter, it'll be a shorter one*

Noah's POV:

Hunter asks me about bath time with Daddy and his friends. I frown not wanting to think about this anymore, but if I don't tell him he might get angry. I tell him daddy's friends didn't wear clothes in the water with me, how they would hold my arms and legs really hard and leave ouchies when they held on too tight. I tell him how they made me wash them all over, and how they would squeeze me really tight, making me go potty in the water. That would make them really angry. I told him how daddy only used a the big camera when his friends took baths with me, but when it was just me and daddy, he'd hold me under in cold water. I start crying not wanting Hunter to do this too, he slowly picks me up and rocks me, rubbing my back softly. I like when he rubs my back, it makes me feel happy, and I lean in closer to him.

Hunters POV:

Oh my fuck. My heart is literally shattering every second he continues telling me about his baths. How could anyone be so sick to do these things to a little boy? How could he just film them or take pictures of what was going on? When he starts crying again I pick him up, rocking him in my arms; and rubbing his back gently. I tell him that I'm so sorry I wasn't there to stop them, but that I'm here now and no one will ever do that to him again. My voice cracks as I try to hold in my tears. After 15 minutes, I slowly walk us over to the bathtub, and ask him to feel the water, hesitantly he dips his fingers in, but relaxes when he feels it's warm. Looking at me slightly confused, I tell him that baths are supposed to be nice and warm, and that even though I'm gonna be here helping him, I'm going to be outside of the tub, I won't give him any ouchies, there won't be any cameras or anyone to hurt him. He shakes his head asking me to come in the water with him. I sigh taking us back into my room to get my swimming trunks and a tshirt to wear in the tub, quickly changing into it, we head back into the bathroom, and I finish getting him undressed, his hand still clutching mine, I step into the tub first to show him it's okay, and slowly lift him in. Since my room is a master, it has a jacuzzi bathtub being big enough for us both to fit with more than enough extra space. I grab the duck and boat putting them in as well, and his shampoo bottle too.

Sitting stiffly in my lap, Noah reaches for the duck looking at me for permission, I nod telling him it's okay to play with them, that's what they're in here for. While he starts playing, I gently lather soap on him, and he tenses up at first, but relaxes when he realizes I'm not hurting him. He loosens up throughout, continuing to play with the duck, boat and bubbles, and is even laughing by the time I wash the shampoo out of his hair.

Okay! That's it for the TW for now, I tried to make it happen quickly, that's why this is a short chapter, it'll be easier for anyone who needed to skip it. Next chapter will continue from here, but be much lighter and happier. Eventually we may come back to this, wether it's with Noah, or with Hunter and the older brothers, but I'll make sure to add a TW if I do mention it again. See you next chapter!

May xx