Chapter 14

Atlas POV:

We get to the restaurant, and head in, it's after the lunch rush so we don't have to wait long. "Do you guys need a booster seat or high chair for him?" The hostess asks. We ask for the booster and she brings us to the table. We all sit down and start to look at the menu. When the waitress comes back around to take our drink orders, she brings Noah a kids menu and some crayons, he hides his face in Oli, so Hunter thanks her and she sets it down in front of them. Sebastian mumbles out something about a crossword and word search, and I laugh knowing he wants a kids menu too just to do those activities on it. "Can we get 2 more kids menus please?" I ask knowing that both Reid and Sebastian will race each other to see who can finish them faster. She laughs and nods saying she should've known, since we come here so often, she knows they love doing the activities on the menu. Spencer is telling Alex about some new horror movie he wants to watch while Hunter is showing Noah how to hold the crayon. Sebastian and Reid are making a bet about who will finish first, and Nick and I just talk a bit about work.

*The seating arrangement*
Booster/empty chair Alexander
Hunter and Noah Spencer
Reid Atlas
Nicholas Sebastian

No one's POV:

Looking over the menu, everyone finds what they want except for Noah. Hunter helps him pick out a kids cheese pizza with juice. The waitress brings over the extra kids menus and takes their orders. Atlas and Reid order the endless soup, Nick, Alex and Spencer order chicken wings, and Hunter and Sebastian order a pasta. Noah continues to have trouble holding the crayon, but sort of gets the hang of it eventually. Sebastian beat Reid and now Reid has to do his chores for a week.

When the waitress brings the food over, Noah looks at the pizza funny, but looks longingly at Atlas and Reid's soup. Atlas offers Noah some soup and he hesitatingly takes a spoonful, smiling when he likes the flavour, cheddar and broccoli. Hunter cuts the pizza up and feeds Noah a piece, but everyone can see the face he makes as he chews it. Clearly not liking the pizza, Noah looks at Reid slightly, remembering the other night when he was told that Reid would eat anything he didn't like, but he was still unsure if that was true or not. Reid made eye contact with Noah for less than 2 seconds before asking Noah if he wanted to trade and have his soup instead because he really wanted pizza. Noah looked up at Hunter silently asking for permission, to which Hunter nodded and helped switch the plates. He fed Noah the soup, while everyone else ate their own meals and talked amongst themselves.

Soon they finished up, and Noah got a small toy with his meal, and was able to go pick one out of the bin. He got a finger puppet and was pretty happy with it. They paid for their meals and headed out to the car.

Noah's POV:

I'm so sleepy now, we did so many things today! I only closed my eyes for a little and then Hunter picked me up and was carrying me inside. I start to close my eyes again, but Hunter wakes me up again. "Let's go potty again and then you can lie down for a nap okay?" He says. I nod resting my head on his shoulder, it's getting hard to keep my eyes open. Hunter sets me down on the potty, but then he lets go of me and that wakes me up fully. I grab onto him not wanting to fall in. "Buddy you can't fall in anymore see?" He points to the purple thing I'm sitting on. "That's to help you sit on the potty and make sure you don't fall, I don't need to hold you anymore but I'm not going anywhere alright?" I nod but don't let go of his hand. After a few minutes I hear the tinkling, I'm going potty! Hunter tells me good job and I smile at him. He helps me up and gets my pants back on, and wash my hands.

Holding Hunters hand we walk past doors and then he knocks on one. Someone opens the door, it's Reid! I give him a hug while Hunter talks to him.

Reid's POV:

Knock
Knock

Internally I groan and get up to see who's knocking at my door. I literally just got comfy on my bed. I open the door, and something crashes into my legs softly, Noah. I hug him back and look at Hunter. "He's pretty tired and I know you'd be laying down right now, is it okay if he stays and naps with you while we get his room started?" I'm about to nod but Spencer barges in and flops onto his bed, I know he's about to put on some horror movie, the same one he was talking about earlier. I wanted to keep sharing a room with Spencer, I know he didn't want too, but I'm glad he didn't decide to get his own room instead. "Maybe we can go in Sebastian's room?" I suggest and Hunter nods leading the way to go ask him. Before following, I grab the bag with my new blanket in it and take it with me. Sebastian agrees and Noah and I go into his room and get comfy on the bed, he falls asleep in minutes and I slowly follow, both of us wrapped up in our blankets cuddling close together.

Nicholas POV:

Setting up everything we need to paint the walls, we split up the work. Hunter, Alex and I are going to paint, while Atlas and Sebastian start assembling the dressers and all that in the hallway. Atlas is clumsy, but Sebastian is really good with his hands and with reading instructions, so they should be fine. As long as Atlas doesn't touch ANY paint, the painting should go smoothly as well.

*1 hour later*

I spoke too soon. Atlas came in to ask a question, knocking Alex's hand that's painting, causing him to drop the paint brush, and splash paint all over Hunter. Hunter swiftly turns around and flicks his paintbrush, effectively splattering paint all over Atlas and Alex. That's my sign to leave, this paint may be light purple but it still stains. I dart out of the room leaving them in there and shutting the door, nearly running into Sebastian who's looking at me with wide eyes. "What's wrong??" He asks me, and I realize that when Atlas didn't come back, and me running out might've spiked his anxiety a little. "Nothings wrong, there was just some flying paint and I don't fancy turning into a telletubby." He takes a breath to calm down, but it turns into a snort as he laughs. "Who do you think is gonna be the most purple?" He asks. We both say in sync, "Atlas" and laugh again. A few minutes later, Atlas walks out of the room with purple paint smeared all over him, and Hunter and Alexander follow with only splashes of paint here and there. Giving each other a high five, they go back in and continue painting, while Sebastian and I try not to laugh at Atlas. "Shut up" he says while going to the washroom. "He may be a while, do you need any help out here before I go back in to paint?" I ask Sebastian. He shakes his head saying he'll be fine, and that he's taking a break anyways. I nod for him to come in and watch us paint then and he follows me back inside.

Sorry I had to end it there lmao I'm gonna be busy for the next few days so I want to have enough chapters done and ready to just publish since I'm not sure I'll have time to write until next week. Anyways, lmao next chapter should continue directly from this with no time skip, I'm hoping to write a bit in Alexander POV so we'll see. But for now I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also we've reached 1k views!!   How amazing is that!?

May xx

P.s I know the books marked as mature 😂 and so far it's not. Honestly I just put that just in case, maybe one of the brothers will get a girlfriend or boyfriend and who knows what'll happen then lol