Chapted 35

Hunters POV:

As Noah snuggles into Reid, Nick adjusts himself to get comfy, knowing he won't be getting up for at least an hour or two. Atlas gets up to make dinner, we decided on homemade lasagna, since it was one of dads favourites when mom made it. I hear someone knocking at the front door and shift Noah off my lap, and then toss a blanket over the three of them, and go over to the door. Quickly looking through the peephole I see Aaron, pacing back and forth in front of the door. As soon as I open the door, Aaron bursts in and rapidly asking questions, now pacing slightly inside.

"You didn't answer your phone! You always say no matter what you'll answer your phone but guess what! You didn't and neither did anyone else in this house!" He says. "Aaron." I say, but he doesn't even acknowledge it he just continues ranting. "I know todays, well today, but that's never stopped anyone from answering the phone! Is everyone okay? Where's Reid is he okay? I haven't talked to him since Monday afternoon, and Sebastian told me that Reid was sick but even when he's sick he still shoots me a text here and there but this time, nothing! Absolutely nothing! I—" I cut him off again, "Aaron, breathe between sentences yeah? Did you ride your bike here? It's freezing and does your mom know you're here?" I ask him. He makes a face and says "no I did not ride my bike here I'd probably catch frostbite! Mom dropped me off cause I sorta told her you invited me over?" Before I can say anything he continues on. "I know I know I shouldn't be here but I haven't seen Reid in like 2 weeks! I just— I'll go home but can you tell him I stopped by? And called him a bunch of times... and texted him... and snapped him... and—" "We're having lasagna for dinner are you staying?" I say to him internally rolling my eyes. So much for a family day, but if James is coming over then any of their friends should be allowed too. Aaron is probably as dramatic as Atlas, if not more. "Also I apologize for not answering, things are bit different around here, however I think Reid would like to be the one to tell you." (I'm sorry I can't remember if reid told Aaron about Noah yet lmao so let's just say he hasn't because I think I had him waiting to tell Aaron when he got back from his tournament of a sport I can't remember either lmao do I even remember any of what I write 😂)

I tell Aaron that Reid's just sleeping in the living room with Nick and bring him into the kitchen, and he asks Atlas to help make the pasta for the lasagna. The two of them get to work, and I quickly peak at Noah, Reid and Nick, until the door knocks again. Surprise surprise it's James, and Spencer comes rushing down, nudging me aside and stepping onto the porch and shutting the door behind him. I open the door to make sure he's not leaving but he turns around to look at me. "Can he stay for dinner or should he just go home if we're not gonna feed him?" He says, to which James scoffs at. "I'm not a stray dog you need to feed asshole!" He says. "Aaron's here and he's helping make dinner but doesn't want to stay and impose, however I'm not sending him home without eating. James if you'd like to stay you're welcome too, but as I told Spencer yesterday, today was supposed to be a family day, and since it's not exactly turning out that way, I'd appreciate it if you guys stayed away from Reid since he's not feeling well and I don't want either of you getting sick too." I say and he nods, both of them coming inside. Once we're all inside I tell them that Noah and Reid are asleep in the living room and so they have to be quiet, they nod again and head to the kitchen.

Noah's POV:

I keep cuddling with Reid, I hope this makes him feel better. I wiggle off the couch when he gets too hot to snuggle with. I wave at Nicky and give him a big smile. He waves back and says "hey buddy can you go get Hunter" I nod and go to the kitchen, before reaching the there I find Lex! I go stand behind him and wait until he's done talking before saying hi, but then he says Bennys name! I wanna talk to Benny too. "T-talk Ben-ny too?" I say but he just says a no no word and turns around. "Holy fuck when did you get here I thought you were asleep on the couch with Reid?" "Alex! Language!" Hunter says coming out of the kitchen. "F-find you! N-nicky n-need Hunt-er!" I say happy I found him so fast. Lex goes in the kitchen but I follow Hunter.