Thanksgiving special!

Hunter age: 12
Nicholas age: 11
Atlas age: 10
Alexander and Sebastian age: 4
Reid and Spencer age: 3
Noah is not yet born, but Aliyah is pregnant with him

*im not sure if I'll do any POV or just write lol so just go with it if it switches 😬😂*

"Boys! You need to clean up, move all your toys from the table so that it's clear for thanksgiving dinner." Aliyah yells upstairs to all her kids from the kitchen. "Mom why are you yelling upstairs? Everyone's outside playing in the backyard with dad." Her oldest son Hunter tells her as he comes inside for a glass of water. "What? Since when?" She asks. "I don't know like the last hour and a half? Dad's playing what time is it Mr Wolf with all of the twins, except he's Mr Turkey because of thanksgiving and Nick is keeping score. Atlas and I are placing bets each round to see who gets out first." Hunter says with a grin. "Uh huh, and how many times have you won these bets?" She asks rolling her eyes, knowing he uses the same excuse every time. "Almost all, but only because he got lucky a few rounds." He says proudly. "You only win every time because you place your bet first! And you almost always choose Reid!" Atlas exclaims joining Hunter and their mom in the kitchen. "I'm older so I get to place my bet first! It's not my fault I was born first, talk to mom about that!" Hunter mockingly tells Atlas. "Mommy! Why can't I be the oldest how come Hunter was borned first!" Reid runs in asking and hugging his moms legs. "Yeah how come I wasn't first? I would be the best biggest brother ever!" Alexander asks rushing in after Reid. "If I was the oldest I would make sure no one played in mud!!" Sebastian grumpily pouts, peeling away his muddy tshirt. "If Im the oldest I'd make sure we would have mud fights all the time!" Spencer says also covered in mud. Before he could run in with his extra muddy shoes, Kai scoops him up into his arms. "Daaaaddddy stop! I'm trying to be bigger and negative rules!" He whines causing his oldest three brothers and mom to laugh. "It's negotiate rules and you my baby are too little to even be thinking about negotiating. You are also too muddy to be in my kitchen!" She says as Kai brings Spencer closer to her. "Nope! New rule, no mud in the kitchen! And it's bath time for you mister"

*time skip to later that day? Lmao*

Reid was the first to clean up all of his toys, before rushing to the kitchen to "help" his mom cook thanksgiving dinner. Sebastian was next, only to make a face at having to touch a raw turkey, and then left the kitchen immediately after seeing a handful of mashed potatoes in Reid's bare hands. Spencer runs into the kitchen butt naked, with Kai chasing right behind. "Gotcha! Little man where do you think you're going huh?" Kai says successfully catching him before he could run any further. "Daddy I'm on a secret mission! I'm camel flaming right now I can't wear clothes!" Spencer cries out upset at being caught. "It's camouflaging baby and you wanna know something super cool? Your big boy undies are camouflage, so if you put them on, you can continue your secret mission, how does that sound?" Kai persuades him. He helps Spencer get his big boy undies on and gives him a nod. The nod is all Spencer needs to make a run for where Reid is sitting on top the table. Ducking underneath he whispers out to his twin. "Psssssst Reid! Operator potatoes is a go!" "Reid frowns and whispers back "I thought it was apple gator potatoes?" "No wait it's opera gator potatoes isn't it?" Spencer says now confused himself. Aliyah and Kai watch trying not to laugh at all the different combinations those two could think of trying to say the word operation. Reid sighs out of frustration crossing him little arms. "Can't we just call it potato missing?" "It's mission Reid! And fine potato mission is a go!" Spencer says. Reid nods to himself and looks in his mind discreetly at his mom and dad, but in reality extremely obvious, and then uses the pot spoon to scoop some mashed potatoes. He then looks again at his parents, who are pretending not to look, before handing the spoon to Spencer. Spencer rolls out from under the table, and then hides the spoon behind his back as he slowly walks backwards out of the kitchen. "Uh mom... why is Spencer eating mashed potatoes off a spoon bigger than his head in only his underwear under the coffee table?" Nick questions walking into the kitchen ready to help cook. "It's a tato mitten!" Reid says with his fingers in his mouth, no doubt also eating some mashed potatoes. Nick looks confused for a second, but decides not to ask because Reid and Spencer are always doing something weird. "Right, okay well you need to wash your hands and then you'll help me and mom with the apples for apple pie while dad makes the turkey taste yummy right?" He says washing his own hands. Reid nods holding his arm up to Aliyah. As she helps him wash his hands he frowns looking over his shoulder. She turns him around to face her. "Why the sad face hmm? You love making apple pie with us?" She asks gently touching his cheek. "Mommy I want candy floss big boy undies too! Nicky do you wear big boy undies like Spencer?" Reid says making Nicholas blush at the question of his underwear. "Baby it's camouflage, and tell you what, how about we go upstairs and put on a pair of big boy undies over your pull-ups, that way you can be just like Spencer?" Aliyah asks Reid, to which he nods. They leave the kitchen to go pick out a pair for Reid to wear. "Nick if your face gets any more red, you'll look like a Christmas decoration." Kai teases Nick who huffs and rolls his eyes playfully. "Whatever I'm gonna peel the stupid apples." Nick grumbles embarrassed, grabbing a peeler and cutting board. Hunter walks into the kitchen holding Reid who is now dressed in Winnie the Pooh undies over his pull-ups and an old sweater of Hunters. "Wow those are some pretty cool big boy undies Reid, but what happened to your turkey shirt?" Kai asks his youngest son. "This one smells like Hunter daddy! I'm just like him now!" Reid exclaims throwing his arms around Hunter, cuddling close. "Moms trying to get Spencer to put on some more clothes, so I'm helping with the pie instead." He says putting Reid to stand on a chair at the table, and grabbing three aprons for each of them. "Daddy daddy I wanna help with the turkey!" Alex screams running in, also only wearing underwear, but also with his turkey shirt inside out. "Why is none of them wearing pants?" Atlas says eyeing both Reid and Alexander causing Reid to frown. "I want pants m'cold now." He says. "Reid my sweater covers your legs completely, you don't need pants." Hunter tells him, not wanting to stop cutting apples to get him pants. "Oh, okay. Can I eat a apple slice now?" He says, everyone shaking their head in laughter at his thought process.