Chapter 43

Reid's POV:

Bellamy left to go to work, I love his uniform, I remember when he first got the job, I was adamant on being a police officer for Halloween that year, just so I could match him. Aaron and I went around arresting Alex, Sebastian and Spencer, though Spencer did break my handcuffs in half, because he claimed I cuffed him too tight and that he had to break free. I still don't believe that, and I glance at Aaron to see him with a look, knowing exactly what I was thinking about. "Feeling any better?" Nonna asks me and I nod a little, my stomach settled, I just feel sleepy now. "I'm glad you got some rest, but you look like you need a little more, both of you." She says and Aaron laughs. "How long were we even sleeping for?" He asks her. She tells us it's been just under 2 hours, and then I remember the commotion Hunter and I heard before he left. "What happened downstairs? I-I heard Noah, he was crying, I've never heard him so loud before. Where's Hunter?" I say really fast, I know I just saw Noah when he came up with Nonna, but what happened to make him cry like that? "Baby don't you worry about that right now, Noah's okay, you saw him, everyone is okay. Hunter is downstairs, you feel like coming down for a little?" Nonna says and I nod, I want to see everyone before they leave.

When we go downstairs, everyone is in the living room except Bellamy and Rosa since they had just left, but Nick, and Sophie weren't in here either. Hunter is leaning against the wall, talking with Mr Adler, and everyone else is playing with the kitten and Eva's demon. It feels us looking at it and turns to hiss at us. I shuffle closer to Aaron as we walk towards Hunter. "That cat creeps me the heck out." He says shuddering and I agree. Letting go of Aaron's hand, I wrap my arms around Hunters waist, burying my face in his back. He turns, putting his arms around me, and looks down at me. "You okay?" He asks and I nod and ask where Nick is. Hunter frowns before answering. "He uh... went out with Sophie." He says slowly. He left? He didn't say bye to me, Sophie didn't say it either. Before I can respond, Eva brings the demon cat over and it hisses at me! "Eva get that thing away from us! Where did he even come from!?" Aaron screeches backing away from her and closer to Hunter and I. "Don't be so mean, Daisy's just a baby, and she's purrr-fect! Ha see what I did there?" She says laughing at her own joke. Tommy plucks the cat out of her hands and tells her to stop torturing us. "Hey! I'm not even torturing them, I'm just helping them get acquainted! And letting her say bye!" Eva says and I swear everyone rolls their eyes at the exact same time. "Yeah that hiss sounded exactly like goodbye." Tommy says putting Daisy in the cage, while Eva continues bickering with him. "You two are okay now, the cats in the cage and it's leaving." Hunter says to Aaron and I. "Hopefully it leaves forever." Aaron mumbles to himself making me laugh. "Mel started saying bye to Noah but now she won't stop cuddling him!" We hear Tommy say and all look over to Noah. I'm about to let go of Hunter so he can get Noah, but Mr. Adler says he'll go.

Noah's POV: (this is short but I'll make up for it next chapter lol)

Melly was saying bye because she had to leave now, it made me sad so she gave me a hug, but now she's cuddling with me. I like cuddles, everyone should get cuddles too! "Hey Noah, come here a second." Mr. Liam says, Atty takes Mellys arms off me and I go. "You know, Mel is Atlas best friend, and Eva is Sebby's best friend." He says and I nod, I remember hearing Atty and Sebby tell me that. "T-tommy best f-fr-friend?" I ask, does he have one too? I hope so, he would be sad if he didn't. "Well, you see, Tommy, he doesn't have a best friend!" He says and I gasp! Tommy will be so sad, I'll help him find one, maybe chicky nuggy will be his best friend. "I know! Maybe you can be Tommy's best friend?" Mr. Liam says but I frown and shake my head. "O-li and R-reid No-ah best f-friend." I tell him and he laughs. "Those are good best friends, but what about Aaron? I thought he was best friends with Reid?" He says and I shake my head again. Reid and Aaron hold hands and they look at each other a lot, Aaron also gives Reid kissies like Nicky and Sophie. Nicky called Sophie his girlfriend. "A-aaron R-Reid g-girl-friend." I tell him with a smile. I like Aaron, he makes Reid happy and is nice. I turn around when I hear everyone laugh. What are they laughing at?