Characters pt.2

Sophie:
Nicholas long time girlfriend, is the same age as him and is currently in Italy with her sister visiting her nonna. She's smart, bold and possessive. She works at the company with Nicholas and Hunter.

Sarah:
Sophie's younger sister, the same age as Atlas, also works at the school as a girls gym teacher, but took a leave of absence to visit her nonna in Italy when she got sick. She's energetic, cheerful and happy, always.

Nonna:
Sophie and Sarah's grandma, she lives in Italy, and used to visit often, she recently got sick but has recovered since and will be coming to stay with her granddaughters for a little while. She's caring and patient, and looks at all the Parker boys as if they were her own grandsons.

Eva:
Sebastian's best friend since kindergarten. She's basically the female version of Sebastian, always reading, knowing random facts about everything and all the latest gossip. She's also apart of the science lab at school with him. She has a crush on Tommy.

Melissa:
Eva's older sister, and friend of Atlas, she works at the hair salon, while going to school part time. She's friendly and extremely opinionated. She always has crazy colours in her hair and doesn't care much of what others think of her

Tommy:
Sebastian's other friend from school, him Eva and Tommy are always together. He has a crush on Eva.

Blake:
Reid's long time bully. Lmao there isn't really anything else to describe him as so yeah

Aaron:
Reid's best friend, plays in the school band with him, but is also athletic and on the rugby team. Has been away at a rugby tournament the past week and hasn't been able to talk to Reid or find out about Noah.

James:
Spencer's best friend, has the "bad boy" look and attitude like Spencer, skips class and gets in trouble often. Used to be a really sweet kid growing up, but fell into bad habits.

Ben:
Alexander's best friend. Boxes as well, and trains and spars with Alexander. He was adopted by the Parkers neighbours and that's how they had become friends. Always playing together as kids growing up.

Liam Adler:
Hunters friend growing up, he moved away at the beginning of ninth grade and is now the new principal at the boys school.

LMAO sorry these are kinda bland descriptions  but when I write them into the story, I'll give more detail, and you'll see their personalities better, this is really just a general introduction to new characters that'll be mentioned quite a bit.