Chapter 29: Beat

Updated here and I hope the wait was worth it?

I am behind schedule and I'm thinking about a good way if ending this but it seems as if its extending.

^above is Taylor Swift's new song "Bad Blood"

I am also a Swiftie if I haven't told you that yet

I was listening to this while writing, haha...

Dedicated to: @Kaori_Richard

@CuteRebelWriter

If both of you are reading this then thank you. I really like your comments and messages :3

Enjoy :3

___________________________

(Blackfire)

I finished all the things I needed to do today. Her plan was ringing in my ears. I think about it as I look at myself in the mirror.

My clothes were same as before, black and so was my heart.

Not anymore...

I pushed the thought away. I was a bad girl. Always have, always be.

I did a small nod and wore that sickly sweet friendly smile.

Sometimes its not

I know inside that I am changing.

And changing is not always a good process.

****

The titans were on the monitoring the moment I stepped out. Cyborg was out monitoring something— that's what Raven said— and beastboy was actually thinking. THINKING!

"What's happening here?" I asked particularly to Raven. She gave me a scowl and sighed.

"There have been weird happenings around the city. Cyborg was just monitoring it and sees what's wrong," she left me there after that.

Cyborg was at the monitors writing down something once in a while then scratches out what he just wrote as if his calculations were not precise.

"Blackfire?" Robin's voice startled me and I shuffled to see him behind me carrying documents. He looked like he just freshly showered but I couldn't really tell.

"Robin," I like how his name rolled off my tongue. He looked around and went to Cyborg's side to tell him about somethings. Beastboy was out— which Raven said he was "monitoring"— by being an animal or whatsoever.