Chapter 36: Fight for Us

(Robin)

Its not easy living like this.

Before I was just a normal boy with parents that I adore and love

But the night they died, i felt like I lost another part of me

And ever since I became Batman's apprentice, left and worked alone I often get to times where I think that everything in my life changed in a blur

Now I'm here

Facing a big wooden wall that has complete and utter darkness behind.

To save the one I love requires courage, strength, and willpower.

Raven warned me that it won't be easy.

But that's the thing in being a hero.

Nothing's too easy for you.

(Raven)

My thoughts are blank.

White walls and dark auras

Red lines and blue waves.

I can see them, sense them.

Then I felt him.

"What do you want?" I growled low. He chuckled in the midst of the darkness that entirely engulfed us. He's trapped me, no means of escape.

"Aren't you tired hoping Raven?" he hissed.

"Aren't you tired in thinking you can change something?" he slurred on

"We are demons, not angels. We make them bad not good and whether you like it or not it runs through your veins. Its your flesh and blood." He laughed low. Thinking this may hit me straight right through but I won't let it affect me.

"Why? Aren't you tired of chasing me as well?" I fought back. The air around me dropped a few degrees. We may be demons that lives in place hot like hell but inside were colder than ice

"I'll never be tired when it comes to you my dear. You will see. What I'm doing is not even half of what I'm planning for that boy" By that he was gone.

I was afraid that my father had something to do with this and to put the fact that Robin is part of his plan is another thing for me to worry about.

(Robin)

I've been stuck in Starfire's mind all this time and after wandering everywhere it feels like I'm moving nowhere. I was finally ready to run and call out Trigon's name when a torch just lit up in my left side and a pathway opened.

I wandered the hallway on and on until I reached a tall wooden door. I thought of what might be behind this door. It may be another one of Trigon's tricks but it may also be Starfire. With courage and determination I opened the door.

(Cyborg)

It was getting rougher here outside. The light in the tower was still bright which means Robin and Raven are still fighting. The rest of us were getting weary, tired, and sloppy. Some of us are actually losing and others are helping the injured ones. I was almost running out of reserved energy for myself and my missiles were almost empty.