Chapter 11: A Choice

GUUUUUUUUDDDDDD DDDDAAAAYYYYY PEOPLE OF WATTPAD!!!!

thanks so much for reading this also for the comments. I love reading them all....hehehe.  (^.^)

progress so far:

700+ reads!!!!

its soooo heartwarming!!! thanks so much for commenting and voting for this story.

so enjoy the chappy!!!!

***********************

(Robin)

I was pacing back and fort. Worry was clearly written on my face.

Starfire was unconcious. Galfore kept on saying that she needs to return to their planet but because of that much blood loss I panicked and rushed to the nearest hospital.

"don't worry Robin, she'll be alright." Cyborg said.

if your wondering on how and why cyborg was here let me explain.

**** back at the battle*****

We were battling our hardest and many of Brother Blood's Minions were on the ground unconcious or died.

"we need to retreat....too many enemies." Starfire said as she beat up another one.

"No...we need help....I'll be back." I went back to the warehouse and found Beastboy, Raven, and Cyborg.

I was shocked for a minute before I composed myself. I ran to cyborg when I started pulling the wires and assembling  his parts again. When I was done I powered him up.

he still wasn't moving and stayed still.

'please cyborg, wake up.' I mentally prayed.

then there was a light then his eyes opened.

"Robin?? yo...I got the wierdest dream that I was like a human generator. Beastboy was like...dying and Raven looked—" he didn't continue what he said when he looked over my shoulder.

"Raven!!Beastboy!!" he ran torwards Beastboy's glass chamber. He was thin and weak after a couple of buttons on the controls the chamber was reversed, from sucking beastboys DNA to returning his owers and DNA. Cyborg found a swich and opened the chamber.

Raven was hurt badly. She was weak and thin. We didn't know what to do, that until I saw a small notebook, a spellbook, at the pocket of her cape.

"I know what to do." I explained the instructions and we linked our arms.

I read the healing spell and slowly Ravens gash was healing. I kept repeating the spell over nad over untill Raven freed herself from the chains.

"hurry we need to help Starfire." we ran outside and we heard a loud explosion.

I saw Starfire's body thrown a few feet away and all I saw was red.

"Starfire!!" I shouted and ran to her.

Then there was a flash of bright light.

**********flashback end************

then we ended up here at the hospital waiting for Starfire.