Chapter 19: Acceptance

I just cant take it anymore. I HAVE TO UPDATE...

hehe...I hope ya'll enjoy \(>3<)/

REMINDER: THIS IS THE 3RD TO THE LAST CHAPTER

****************

(Starfire)

When I ran away after my so-called wedding, I knew Galfore was furious. The way he looked at me...his eyes was saying, " you'll regret this soon princess"

I was now at our small house here in our planet, Robin was ouside guarding in casae of tamaran warriors.

" Robin, may I ask a question?" he looked at me and gave me a slight nod.

"why did you come back for me?" his face somewhat seem  distant. Then he faced me.

"i followed this" he pointed some part in his chest and I immediately knew it was his heart.

"at first I was confused," he started and sighed, "but someone told me that from everything we have ever done. From saving Jump City, from defeating every villain we see, I can't give up. I knew that I faced more things that was far worse than this and everytime I succed I feel joy but when it comes to you," his voice faltered and I could feel his hand on mine.

"I know that there may be a posiblity that...I'll lose you" his voice broke at the last part.

I held his hand tighter making it a sign of reassurance

"I will not leave you. Not now, not ever"

he gave me a look that would make my insides feel jumpy and energetic and we wrapped our arms around each other. When he let go, I didn't knoe that my expression was different from what he expected.

"what's wrong?"

"Galfore." he held my hand tighter this time.

"I just hope they will understand my decision." I didn't know tears strted pouring out my eyes and Robin wiped them.

"they will and so will Galfore" he held me in his arms.

I really hope they will..

***********************

(Robin)

Starfire was resting and I was ouside when I saw Galfore from a distance. He was alone but his eyes was making a sign like, "follow me"

I didn't think twice when I followed him just a little farther from our small house.

"Robin" his voice was deeper than before.

"How is Starfire? Is she happy? and how about you? you seem...troubled" he gave me a smile.

"cut the chase Galfore and tell me what you need." his smile faltered and went back to grim expression.

"give us back our princess Starfire" he straightly said.

"its her decision Galfore. Ask her yourself"

"you must let her go Robin. As a princess, she ust do her duties." he said

"duties...tell me Galfore. Have it ever occured to you that in doing so, she needs to be happy with her life first?" he began talking but i cut him off.

"maybe not. I also have a duty. As a titan, and as a friend. You want me to let her go and continue her duties but remain unhappy. Or she will follow her heart, accept her decision and reamin happy  as she rules your planet." i said

"those are your choices Galfore. Accept or not." he was quiet when I left, then i heard him call me.

"Tell Starfire to come back. We need to talk." I nodded and he left

Accept or forget Galfore. Those are your choices.

***********************