Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again

OMG! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

11K READS DUDE!

i KNOW I ALREADY SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES BUT...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THOUGH. SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL.

enjoy!!!!!

***************************************************

(Robin)

Thud! Smash! Crash!

Sweat started dripping from my forehead and I could barely feel my arms. They were numb from all the training I've been focused on. I was barely out the training room. My room and the training room would be my destination. I occasionally go to the kitchen to get something to drink or eat but other than that I was barely seen around the titan tower.

"Hey Robin. We were planning to roam around and check the jump city security perimeter. You want to come with?" Cyborg said

"Nah, I have to do some training." I was not facing cyborg but from his deep sigh I knew something was up.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"Dude, you've been like this for a few weeks now. I know you're still bummed out that Star—I mean, when she left but your excuse to busy yourself with training won't help you at all."

I knew deep inside me that cyborg was right and it was time to let go

But.....

"We made a promise to wait for each other." I closed my eyes recalling the memory.

"I know Rob but, at least live you know. Be you're old you." Then he left.

I didn't know I've changed so much after she left and cyborg's words were like a wakeup call for me.

"I'll still wait for you Starfire. I just want to live while I wait."

I called cyborg asking where they are and he gave me their location. I rode my motorcycle ad for the first time since Star left, I was happy.

"YO DUDE!" Beastboy greeted me and cyborg gave me a reassuring smile.

"Uh...sorry about how I've been acting these past couple of weeks." Raven nodded and the rest just smiled.

"It's ok bro! You've been so much already; guess a of of eight is on your shoulder right now." Beastboy added. We roamed the perimeter of jump city and secured the area. We caught some guys loitering and a few minor crimes, nothing bad.

I gazed the Jump City with such awe. It was still the same, with or without Starfire. But I can't deny the fact that there is something missing. Not in the city but in me.

A true love waits, Right Starfire

I managed to whisper to the cold night air.

"So this is the one she calls Robin?" her servants nodded and she revealed her sinister smile.

"Perfect. Captain set course for earth." She said and dismissed her servants

"But ma'am what about your planet?" The captain asked and she just shrugged.

"She'll see me again. With the boy she adores." She gave a an evil laugh that wave through the wormhole and through the course of Earth.

******************************************

VOTE

COMMENT GUYS!!

LOVE YA'LL <3 <3 <3