Chapter 12: Stay

sorry for not updating often....

I'm still pretty busy with all the projects, assignments, and school stuff.

but for today...I'll make a special update...

so enjoy and thanks for all the VOTES AND COMMENTS.

I HAD FUN READING THEM ALL (^w^)

enjoy the chappy :)

***********************************

(Robin)

she— she's dead.....she's gone....

Robin still asked himself thinking its just a joke and Starfire is still sleeping but he himself knew that its impossible.

"Robin, I'm sorry man...she died a hero," Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven left Robin and Galfore at the hospital room.

"Robin I know how you treasure and love Starfire. Her feelings are also mutual. I leave you alone to bade goodbye. Tomorrow I will bring Starfire back to Tamaran and give her a proper burial." Galfore left Robin and Robin held Starfire delicately in his arms.

"Star...you know the best thing about you??" he pausrd as he tried to swallow another sob, " your beautiful without trying, your so oblivious on the things around you, and you know what's the best??" this time he can't contain his sobs.

"your the best friend I can ever have."

he held her hand tightly then gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

Robin walked away and gave Statfire one last glance. When he was about to grab the doorknob....

Then there was a beeping sound.

it continued and when Robin looked back he saw Starfire's heart rate increasing.

from 0......23........45.........55

"Starfire??" Robin went to Starfire's side then squeezed her small hand.

there was no response....

then there was a small squeeze...

"Nurse!! Nurse!! Galfore!! Starfire!!" Robin shouted then there was a rush of nurses and Glafore...

Starfire fluttered her eyes open. Robin can't contain his happiness and hugged her tightly, Starfirw hugged him back with all she can.

********************

(Starfire)

I'm back.....I'm back to the real world....my mom said the truth...its not my time....

Starfire remembered what happened....

FLASHBACK

I let out a huge breath.