Chapter 1: Goodbye

Edited

____________

Chapter 1: Goodbye

The day was normal for people who lived a normal life.

To eat with your family, to be able to take a stroll down the park holding hands with the person you cherish the most.

But to the Teen Titans, evil never rest.

It was a battle to be held by the H.I.V.E. with the help of Brother Blood, Dr Light, Mother Mae-eye, Trident and more. All of them plotting revenge to the Teen Titans.

Robin, Starfire, Beastboy, Raven, and Cyborg battled their hardest. It was bloody and gruesome. They were on the verge of defeat when an unexpected attack came. It was the other honorary titans. They gathered up to help defeat those who oppose peace and bring in justice.

The battle ended with the flagged rose to the titans. The other villains fled away, hoping to hide and find another time to pursue their revenge. All's well that ends well, this day were nothing compared to the other days they battled. Their life was full of danger but with one another they will bring the peace in its way

Little did they know the changes heading their way and little did they know the times that were shortening as days passed.

*******************

"Man I'm beat!" Beastboy dropped dead the second he landed on the couch.

"Great, we have road kill here." Raven said, she too was tired and battered.

"Princess! Welcome back." It was Galfore, the emperor of Starfire's planet, and her guardian.

"Galfore? wh-what brings you here to earth?" Starfire stammered as she said those words. She wasn't expecting him nor did she expect any visitors from her planet.

"Princess I—," Galfore stopped short and ran to Starfire and checked her everywhere.

"You are wounded princess. Should I—I shoud—GUARDS CALL THE DOCTORS!" Galfore was getting flustered and Starfire was feeling a bit embarrassed.

Starfire cut him off since she knew how worry some Galfore can be. He might ask a thousand questions before she could answer.

"I'm fine Galfore, just minor scratches, that's all. What brings you here by the way?" Starfire said reassuring him she's safe.

"Princess I think it's time for you to go back to Tamaran" Galfore said backing away slowly.

"But, why Galfore? Can't I stay here on earth? Is there a problem at Tamaran?" Starfire asked she was beginning to worry.

"I'm afraid so princess. As the next heir to the throne, you must learn the ways of a Tamaran government. The way your parents wanted you to be. You as a princess need to rule it is your responsibility to your people" Galfore said.

Starfire was about to protest again but Starfire knew it was futile. She is the rightful hier and she has that duty rested on her shoulders, she mustn't lead her kingdom astray. Starfire just shook her head and clenched her fists.

"I understand Galfore. I must think this through. I'll be in my room if ever you need me" Starfire let without saying anything next.

As soon as the door where she left closed Galfore sighed and began to sit down

"Galfore? Um...does Starfire REALLY need to go? As much as we hate her weird cooking, she's pretty fun and happy to hang out with" Beast boy asked Galfore as he stood up towering Beastboy.

Beastboy backed away to make sure he doesn't get crushed in Galfore's rage since he was badmouthing Starfire's cooking.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. It is final. She is a princess and Tamaran needs a good ruler to rule. I believe Starfire is perfect and I know she will rule quite lovely like what her parents wanted but I just..." he sighed.

"I just hope she makes the right decision. Our home is depending on her decision" Galfore said as he gave the Titans a worried look

*****

Starfire spent the rest of the day in her room, thinking.

If she leaves, what would happen to them?

What would happen to the teen titans? Her mind was swarming with thoughts on who was right and what was the right thing to do.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Starfire?" Robin's voice echoed in the other side

"Robin? I-I-I wasn't expecting you. Is there something you need?" Starfire's heart rapidly increased its beating she wasn't expecting him at all.

"I was just here to ask if you have already decided about the..." Robin did not finish she could tell he's waiting for a response

"I don't know. Jump city is my home too you know."

Starfire said looking at her window that has a wonderful view of the Jump city.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Robin said joining her. Now she was getting nervous.

"Yes. One of the reasons why I hate to leave" she said, she can see he was looking at her and then he looked away sighing.

"Its fine if you leave though. Your people need you after all" he said. Surprisingly, he's right but she couldn't help but feel a pang in her chest.

"But, I have not explored all Jump City yet. There are thing I want to see, and do and explore." she said regretting the short time she has left before she leaves.

"Then how bout we go to jump city and make your wish come true?" Robin said, smiling. Such a wonderful and cool smile has made her cheeks warm

"O-oh! It's a great idea! When will we do it?" she asked trying to hide her warm face.

"How about tonight?" he said. Again she was shocked. But Robin showed no other expression but happiness.

"OK......I accept"

Starfire's heart pumped wildly in her chest she can't almost breathe as soon as Robin left she was dumbfounded. She blushed beet red.

"I probably look like a fool" She said to herself but the warm feeling spread through her veins like she was wrapped in a blanket.

Awaiting the time she and Robin will hang out. Just then the Teen Titan siren rang.

Starfire was surprised she was about to leave when something jumped to her window. The black figure tried to get her and she fought back but she was no match for him though she did rip a cloth in his coat and dropped it near her bed.

The last thing she remembers is a black man in a black coat.

Kidnapping her.

"Hey. Where's Starfire?" Beast boy asked

"Maybe thinking" Raven guessed

"Whatever it is its taking' a long time" Cyborg said

"I'll go check on her. You go ahead" Robin said and the rest left

"Star? We need to go the siren just--"Robin didn't see anything nor heard Starfire anywhere.

"Star?? Starfire?"

Just then he saw a black cloth on the ground near Starfire's bed. He was shocked and called the rest of the titans.

"Guys. Starfire got kidnapped! We need to move fast"

The symbol on the cloth was "BE"

Brotherhood of Evil

_______________

OFFICIALLY EDITED. (7-27-15)

Made a few changes and hope you guys like it better now.

Vote
Comment

:D

(ShyWynn -  Shayn T)