Chapter 25: This is Wrong

Thank you for reaching 17K guys!! Thanks soooooo much!

Love you!!

sorry for the very late update. Very busy with school stuff.
Promise to update more on our christmas break!

What are you expecting this christmas? COMMENT!

_____________________

(Robin)

it was weird when blackfire just hung out with me just now. She reminds me so much of Star---

no...no...you promised. Not now, until your ready. But not now.

I stood from the titan tower rooftop and started to leave. Looking at the stars one last time and sighed.

******

beep...beep...beep...beep...

I clocked the alarm to snooze and started to get ready. Once I left my riom my nose was engulfed by the smell of bacon, pancakes and eggs.

"Mornin Robin!" beastboy, who eas still in his pajamas looked at the food with hunger.

"good morning everyone!" blackfire emerged from the kitchen carrying stacks of pancakes and landed them on the table.

"ooohhh...pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast?! This is better than Starfi---" cyborg stopped short and moved away from me.

"sorry rob." he scratched the back of his neck and bowed down his head.

"its okay cyborg." I waved it off but I can sense he's still guilty about it.

"Well! lets have breakfast no?" blackfire broke the awkward silence when she clapped and everyone started to dig in. Raven even went down and ate silently.

"so, what will you be doing today?" blackfire asked.

"check the titan tower computers. Maybe the city cameras. Catch the bad guys. Eat. Play. Mostly titan stuff." cyborg shrugged it since it was pretty much everything we do everyday.

"Oh...after that. Can we have fun?" blackfire asked her eyes twinkling of something for a second but passed by.

"fun?" raven spoke, raisinng her eyebrows. Blackfire smiled.

"I suppose. If there aren't any mishaps." I said, as the titan leader I must take notice and just have fun even for a hour.

"great! I'll see you all tonight then." blackfire stood from the tableand left.

"I never thought you'd say yes Robin." cyborg said but I just shrugged it off.

********

we did everything we needes to do before nighttime fell. It was alrrady time to leave and have fun with the gang.

"Raven, will you be going with?" she didn't look ready at all.

"I'll stay here. You guys enjoy yourselves." she said but blackfire blocked her way.

"Don't be like that Raven. Come and have fun with us!" she smiled at Ravem but raven did not do anything but glare.

"With you? I don't think so." Raven left. I can't help but notice that she's a little distant to blackfire.

"okay then. Lets go?" she started to lead the way.

we went to a diner and ate there. Cyborg and beastboy ate like pigs. Blackfire just ate silently as have I.

we spent the few hours just hanging out. Then blackfire just stood up suddenly.

"This is boring. Wanna have some real fun?" she said and I can't help but notice a spark of mischief in her eyes.

"You see that building?" I looked at where she's pointing an I can see its the bank.

"I dare you to host a robbery. Get the police to cone and leave without knowing it was you. No money though." she raised her eyebrow as she was daring us to take the challenge.

"phs...that's it? easy peasy." cyborg said

"guys, this isn't right." I started to protest.

"come on Robin. Its just a dare. Plus she said no money. No harm done right?" beastboy looked at me abe cyborg nodded.

"come on robin. Live a little!" Blackfire engaged me and I just stood there conntemplating my thoughts.

*****

"I can't believe we're doing this." Iaid said with gritted teeth whe. we started to enter the bank.

"this is gonna he fun!" blackfure muttered

we entered the bank. We didn't maie it half through when blackfire yelled freeze.

Everyone looked at us and dropped. The guys were loking like criminals but they were having fun. We took them as hostage for a few minutes when the police started to come.

"oops...looks like our time is up!" blackfire muttered and opened the backdoor.

"come on guys! you don't wanna get caught do you?" we statted to run. The pumping of my heart never stopped. My blood roared from my ears. The cops were casing after us but we ran faster. Our disguise hiding our true identity.

This is wrong...

yet I find this exciting.

This is wrong...

but I find it exhilirating

This is soo wrong in sooo many levels..

___________________

again sorry for the delay and thanks for waiting.

3 days till christmas guys!

I'll make a small christmas gift on this story this December 25.

:3