Chapter 13: Years Passed

hey guys!!!

Here's sweetcandy25 updating....

I dedicate this chapter to....

@The Glelatin

@Invisibella

@fragosoc

Thanks for reading.....and voting...

I'll dedicate the rest of the chapters to the others but sorry....I'm just updating via tablet....hope you understand....

Enjoy the chappy!!!

To the people who think its over but its not so continue reading!!

its almost the end so wait for my epilogue

******************************

(Robin)

Years Passed...Times change...

The teen titans still fight criminals around jump city. Have fun and engage themselves into normal human jobs.

Robin was alone in the titans tower. Raven, Cyborg, and Beastboy left for game night and he declined the offer.

"Hey star. How are you?? You know...I miss you already...I know its been 2 years since you left but I just can't help it." he chucked and looked at the stars.

"Remember our promise Starfire. I know I won't forget." he looked deep into the stars remembering Starfire's beautiful smile that warms his heart.

after a few seconds he saw a shooting star. He remembered when Starfire first saw one

"Robin, what is that flashes of light up your earth atmosphere??" Robin looked up and saw a meteor shower like tue one said on local news.

"Meteor Shower Starfire. Its said that when you see one, you make a wish and it will come true." Starfire looked at Robin then the stars. She closed her eyes and stayed like that for a couple of minutes.