Chapter 26: Something Bad

Sorry for the super long no update session. We are very, I repeat VERY (all caps) busy lately and I only have a few short times to update.

#FebFever
#RobStarValentines

______________________

Chapter 26: Something Bad

(Robin)

The adrenaline rushing through me can't stop. The more I heard the laughter of my friends the corner of my lips slowly turned into a grin. Pretty soon when we were far away we were able to stop.

"I can't believe we did that!" Cyborg boomed and beastboy laughed

"Did you see their faces? They were like: WHAAAT?! And we were like: RUUN! Then they went all: BANG! BANG! WEEWOOH! And we went all: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" Beastboy was laughing so hard he went sprawled on the ground

"You guys are pretty hardcore." Blackfire was huffing but her face was impressed by what we did.

"Let's go back." My authorative voice rang out and cyborg and beastboy agreed.

"Yeah. Tonight was fun." Cyborg said when blackfire suddenly butted in.

"Wait till you know what I planned for tomotrow night." Then she flew back to titans tower. Leaving me with a pinch of worry and a shot of excitement.

_______________

(Blackfire)

"They honestly surprise me." As I went flying back to titan tower

"Stick to your mission. You need to gain thier trust." Yeah...yeah...just because...

"What? Just because what? Remember your mind is under my control. What you think is what I hear. You don't want to repeat what happened the last time you refused right?"

The voice echoed as the flashbacks fron the torture she experienced returned. She shut her eyes tight trying to fade the memory.

"Y-yes...I understand." Blackfire agreed through gritted teeth.

"Good. Remember. This is your plan. Not mine. I mearly organized it as you performed it yourself. We can't risk to lose the informatiin you gathered for now."

For now. It.means there is still.more to come.

As she went flying back. The voice still lingered in her mind.

Remember it was your plan. I mearly organized it as you performed it yourself.

Do not even think of who I am or what are my intentions.

You don't know who you're dealing with.

The memories and questions remained unaswered and even the truth she once spoke to the titans are.mearly a part of the equation the voice planned.

_____________________

(Robin)

"Man! Im beat from all the running!" Cyborg plopped down the couch and beastboy went to drink water.

"Yea...i feel tired myself. Where's Raven?" I though when I scanned the room and saw her nowhere.

"Meditating or something. Check her room." I nodded as I proceeded to her premises.

The hallway to her room was dark as I walked through it and quiet. When I suddenly heard thuds and groans.

"Get off me!" Raven's muffled voice sounded off and scared.

"Raven what--?" When I entered her room Raven looked like she was being strangled as a piece of device stuck through her forehead. It looked like she was having a bad dream

"Hang on Raven!" I took hold ofthe wires and plugged them out. She sat up in a startle ad she took deep breaths in as if to calm herself.

"What happened?" She spoke between breaths.

"Meditating...something...entered...I didn't...I couldn't..." then she collapsed and passed out.

But the words before her eyes shut completely are the words I didn't expect to hear.

"Something...bad...Star...fire..."

********