Chapter 23: Hello Robin...

GUYS THIS STORY JUST MADE IT UP TO 13K!!!

*JUMPING UP AND DOWN*

OH JOY! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE.

AND HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER JUST FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!

--------------------------------

(Robin)

Days came by and I was feeling better and better. I no longer hide in my room and isolate myself among the titans. We often fight bad guy and have fun together but whenever we leave, we would always feel that something is missing among us.

"An unknown alien started destroying Jump City and people are starting to flee. Here is another--" then the siren just rang.

"Titans there's an unknown alien somewhere in Jump City causing rampage. We need to go now."

I rode my motorbike. Cyborg and Raven flew. Beastboy transformed into a cheetah.

*****

The scene was a wreck. Debris where flying everywhere. A few people scattered, ran away. We were all looking for the one that caused this destruction.

"Robin look out!" I dodged the missile that seem to target me and we saw what caused this much mayhem.

It was a 50 foot tall machine that had long legs just like a spider. Its body was made from steel and its eyes glowed green.

"TITANS GO!" we all sprang into action.

Raven chanted her spell but it seem that the machine wasn't affected at all. It swatted Cyborg like a fly and fought Beastboy like a monster.

We were all tired. Badly bruised and bloody.

If Starfire we're here, she'd be shooting that machine to oblivion by now.

but Starfire isn't here and it seems nothing can stop this thing.

or....

there was a loud explosion and the machine staggered backward. It seem to be confused for a bit then focused on something.

I was still jumbled from the explosion. I focused on the floating black haired girl that has eyes that glowed green.

eyes that glowed green?!

she moved fast. She shot the machine one plasma ball and another. The machine was confused it can't seem to focus on the girl.

I was even on the state of shock.

The battle was messy but then with one last shot the machine exploded and through the smoke emerged a girl with the same Tamaran armor but only with a darker aura. She had glowing green eyes

"Hello Teen Titans." she smiled so sweetly that I never recognized her that she used to hate Starfire before.

"Hello Robin...nice to see you again." she gave me a hand to stand up.

BlackFire....