Chapter 18: Follow your Heart

thank you for the votes and comments ♥♥♥

I really appreciate it ;)

I dedicate this to my crush

I know he's not reading this but I did enjoyed bowling with him a few days ago♥ ♥ ♥

*********************

(Robin)

"I'm saying if you really love her you should go to her right now. I'm not an expert about love and all but from everything you have to go through just for her I think its right for me to tell you you should go to her and fight for your love."

Raven's words were still ringing in his ears. He knows Raven doesn't show much affection and yet she gave him something deep and meaningful.

"its your choice Robin, will you fight or just give up."

those were the last words Raven said and its still running in his mind.

he wasn't a prince nor did he come from an elite family. He was alone before he met the teen titans. These peole with him right now, these are his family.

"will you fight or just give up"

now he was confused. He really really like her, but is liking her really enough.

"give up" his brain chanted. She's a princess its her duty.

"fight your love" his heart says.

he got up from bed, grabbed their ring and took a deep breath.

"I promised our forever starfire. Even if you can't continue it. I will fulfill that promise."

then he decided to crash Starfire's Wedding.

************

(Starfire)

"Robin where are we going?" Starfire asked him. He was still in his titan clothes and his hair looked messy and he was covered with dust.

"I told you. we'll run away." and he held Starfire's hand tighter and she squeezed his in equal manner.

when they were far starfire noticed a small house from distance. It was small and isolated. But it has a garden and patio and everything.

"what is this place Robin" he smiled at the house and faced her.

"our home." they gazed at each others eyes.

"I love it." Starfire hugged Robin. He was shocked at first but then she felt him hug her back.

"what about your people." heasked.

"I hope they will understand. This is my happiness." she said and he hugged her more tightly.

"hey Starfire" Robin

"yes Robin?" Starfire

"I love you."

those words, even in Tamaran language or earth language still means one thing.

that they love each other forever and always.

(A/N)

its not the end ok...

comment
vote
fan

[] s_sc25 []