Chapter 17: Wedding Day

Sorry for the long update but we are currently busy like hell.

To all who just had their prom....congratulations..

i was best dressed...haha!! totally unexpected..

BTW here is the update...enjoy!!!

****************

(Starfire)

I was at my room with a couple of maidens preparing me for my own wedding.

I wore a long sleeveless white dress with small delicate-like patterns. My hair was combed neatly and sparkled with dust. I carried a boquet of white flowers in my hand.

"are you ready milady?" one of them asked as she fiddled with my dress.

"yes." I answered but there was no hint of happiness on my voice.

"I wish to be alone." the maidens nodded and left my room.

I sighed deeply and recalled all the memories I have before I am Wed.

I recalled the first time I met robin, I didn't understand earth language so made lip contact.

I also recalled all the times I spent with the teen titans.

I was happy

contented even but I know my happiness can't last forever. I'm a princess, this is one of my duties.

but, I can't help but wish that sometimes I wasn't born this way. I sometimes tend to think that if I'm human like Robin, will we meet or will he even like me?

Probably not.....

"Princess, its time for your wedding." one maiden told me.

"I'll be out in a bit" I took one last glance at my bedroom window. A small string of hope still hangs in my heart that Robin will still stop this and forgive me for breaking our promise, but I know that its not good to expect things since it will just only hurt you more when it doesn't happen.

Galfore and I made our way to where my wedding was held. Our guests and people stood there waiting for their princess to be happily get married.

I know I will never be happy.

as I walk through the aisle....tears began to fall

"don't cry Starfire, i know your happy." Galfore said as he wiped my tear.

in my heart I knew...I will never be happy.

I saw him there standing, smiling at me like I'm his world.

but my mind was preoccupied.