Chapter 8: War(1)

(still Robin)

Sirens.....loud blaring sirens....

I feel something bad is about to happen....I feel it in my gut....

I remember what brother blood said before he left...

"now the party begins" he said....I can't help but feel that he has something planned and someone was going to die....I can't contact the teen titans for help, my belt was nowhere to be found...

I struggled in the ropes which binded me....

"something sharp....I need something sharp" I looked around and saw shards of broken glass on the floor...

I picked it up quietly and looked at the camera if it caught me...but in the good news..it didn't.

I used the broken glass to cut the ropes...my hand started to swell and bleed due to the shard...but I ignored the pain...all I wanted was to warn starfire.

*******

I was entertaining some kids when an emergency signal was sent to me...

I leaped off the cage and transforemed into a dinasour ripping the cage like a thread....grabbed my belt and answered the call.

"been too long since I heard from y'all" I answered..

"beastboy..call the raven and cyborg, tell them to go to titans tower. Hurry!" and she went static.

I called up raven, which I didn't need to explain cause by the mention of regroup she appeared at my side out of nowhere and scared the living daylights out of me. Cyborg which in a split second appeared again in my other side scarin the living soul out of me. I wonder how they traveled so fast. and we headed down to the titans tower.

******

Robin has been hiding secrets...a lot of them...

I've seen 10 letters coming from Galfore about me taking over, pictures of brother blood, brushogun, and a lot of villains, and their background. I dumped them in the trash, some where worthless paper when something fell out of his pillowcase when I searched some more.

it was tattered in its front and has a unnoticeable mark in front. When I opened it I saw my diary.

as I read and read, I found myself getting dizzy by the second and by the time I finished it my head started throbing and the last thing I knew was the sound of my name being called after I blacked out...

****

Raven, Beastboy and Cyborg we're at thr titans tower just like what Starfire said..

"man, where is that girl?" cyborg

"she's here, I can feel her presence" raven

"then let's go look for her"

they searched everywhere and saw her in Robin's room, unconcious.

"Starfire...star...wake up dude" beastboy

"ughh....guys? guys!" starfire

"we thought you we're dead man" cyborg

"I am perfectly well...now we must hurry! Robin neds our aid!!" and they went to Brother Blood's Lair...

******

"just as planned eh?" brushogun

"yes. quite planned" brotherblood

"you sound unsure somehow" brushogun

"no. I'm not. I did not plan on failing anyways...rally the troops....you know what to do" brotherblood told brushogun and he went to rally the troops..

"remember to spare dear Starfire, I want Robin to beg to save her before I kill them all." Brotherblood

******

as the titans approch they saw thousands of enemies. Starfire never expected to see this many enemies. Some were their old enemies like the ink minions of Brushogun.

"woah....there are so.......many" Beastboy gulped...he as well was nervous.

"yea.....so many" raven replied....she seems unfazed but starfire knew she was at least a little (just a little).

"we attack now." Starfire ordered sternly

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! O_o" Cyborb practically shouted. Raven immediately gave him a smack at the back of his head.

"what'd you do that for?!" cyborg hissed

"be quiet for once you oversized buket of bolts...you might lose our cover." Raven hissed back

"yeah right clocked emo of doom" Cyborg replied

"ckocked emo of doom? ha..now that's funny" beastboy added.

"be quiet you smelly monkey, urangutan, shape shifter." raven replied back

Starfire almost smiled at the sight of her friends. How she wished they we're back to normal. But first she has bussiness to finish.

"ok guys we need to attack now." Starfire said as they started to fight more loudly now.

Starfire hovered above the warehouse avoiding any guards in sight. Beastboy turned into a bird landing on the roof without suspicion. Cyborg hacked the security system from a safe distance. Raven turned invisible and stayed around the warehouse.

"all clear here" Raven

"systems are hacked and ready to destroy." Cyborg

"man....ever heard of roof cleaners??" Beastboy

"seems its too unprepared for battle guys....this isn't right." Starfire started to hover lower...

"Cyborg..hack the cameras and tell me what you see."

static...nothing but static...

"Raven? Bestboy? Cyborg?" There was nothing but stattic on the other end....she hovered on a door...it was slightly open causing her suspicion to grow.

just as she was about to open the door when someone grabbed her and the last thing she remembered is being dragged before she blacked out...

***-*--*-*-*-*-***-*-*-*-*-*-*-*****---*-*

hey guys!! sorry for the SUPER MEGA ULTRA LATE UPDATE!!!!

busy with school+writer's block.....

so...hope you enjoued this ;3

[sweetcandy25]

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

*-* positive/negative comments are allowed *-*