Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]

(Cyborg)

I watched Robin clench his fists and started to breathe heavy. It was a shock for both of us to see her in this condition.

"What--are--," I could see that he was struggling. I was still checking Blackfire's vitals and she seem to be breathing quite lowly. She looked ashen and in pain. She tried to open her eyes but everytime she tried it would just go back down. 

"Robin...Blackfire she's--" before I could even finish an electric surge went up to Blackfire's body causing me to be electrocuted as well.

"Cyborg!" I see white dots in the corner of my eyes. I saw robin running toward me and something appeared behind him. I outstretched my hand to warn him but then, I blacked out.

*******

(Robin)

I woke up with the back of my head aching. I remember running toward Cyborg but then everything happened so fast I didn't have time to comprehend what's happening.

I looked around and I can see I was in a cell. Not any ordinary cell but glass chamber. I was cautious of what the glass hold so I threw a piece of paper that was stuck in my pocket and as I expected its triggered an electric system. Anyone who breaks out will be electrified. 

I sat up rubbing my head. Where is Cyborg? What about Raven and Beastboy?" 

Somewhere I looked outside my cell and right across mine was Cyborg lying on the bed. 

"Cyborg!" I shouted, he seem to be waking up.

"Cyborg! wake up!" with that he woke up completely. He looked around and then groaned looks like he was damaged as well.

"Robin? Where are we?" he asked. "Where's Blackfire?" 

I forgot all about her. She was in so much pain the last time I looked and now she's nowhere in sights. Is she working with-- no, I'd rather not want to think about that. Right now I have to go out and investigate.

"Cyborg any way in getting out of here?" I asked he looked around and found a circuit board and he stared wiring.

"Its an electric sealed chamber that increases each electric charge every time its touched.  Basically we can't touch it or else the more we touch it the higher the charge will be. There has to be another way out." He began wiring and calculating away.

I looked around my bunk and found nothing of some sort that can bring back or at least tell me who did this. It was all so confusing but I know the more I deny the horrible truth. The harder it is soon.

"I got it, but its gonna be tricky." Cyborg said and he stood up.

"I'll high wire the lines in yours and you can get out.  then find the access panel where they keep the security alarms are given and disengage the security. We can get out smoothly after that." Cyborg began ticking away.

"Its gonna take some time so better rest first." He said but I was too agitated to rest.

It seems as if it was too quiet here. Where are the guards? Are they really confident in their security that they have no guards posted outside our cells? or is there something more?

I was too confused and too busy thinking that i didn't notice Cyborg drawing my attention. 

"Its nearly done." he said and I stood up.

"remember you have less than two seconds to escape the cell. Otherwise it'll be back on gear." Cyborg reminded and I gripped my hands tight.

"Ready?" 

One breath

One question

One answer

"Ready," and the two seconds are off.

___________________________________

sorry if its short. Will update soon for the 2nd part XD

[] ShyWynn- Shayn []