Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever

sorry for the long update but this will be the final chapter for this story. Wait for my next update for the epilogue.

I would also like to thank the readers who supported this book all throughout my very late updates. The RobStars and Teen Titans fanatics and for my friends who read this story and helped me inspire myself by reading wattpad books and writing stories.

I know I take days or maybe weeks to update on chapter but thank you for all your votes and comments. It really makes my heart swell you know (since its my first story ever and I thought it would only reach like hundreds of reads but it took until thousands).

For everyone who read, voted, and added this story to their reading list thank you very much.

and please wait for the epilogue of the story. It has the information if I will write a sequel of this or not.

TO ALL ROBSTARS AND TEEN TITANS OUT THERE!!

*************

(Starfire)

when I woke up from my sleep I noticed Robin wsn't around the house.

"Robin?" I began searching for him but he was gone so I decided to wait.

It was nighttime at Tamaran when Robin was still gone and sleep was again visiting me.When it got so late and I got tire of waiting for Robin, I slept with a heavy heartt.

"Starfire" someone was calling me frommy slumber and shook me gently to wake me up.

"Robin?" I said on a hoarse voice and when my vision cleared I saw his fac looming over mine.

"where did you go yesterday. I waited for you but you never came back." he just smiled faintly and held my hand.

"I have a surprise for you." he said and he pulled me torwards the door but then a sudden chill ran down my spine. A bad weight was constricting my heart like a bad omen but Robin seems happy so I shrugged it off.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he held my hand tighter.

"Home." then we took off to our home. Earth.

*********

when we landed on the titan tower I was engulfed by one warm monkey hug and a cold metalic hug. Both  from cyborg and beastboy.

"we thought you left" beastboy was crying bucketloads and Cyborg too.

"come on guys. I need to spend some time with my girl." hearing Robin say 'My Girl' fills my heart with warmth and joy.

one look on Robin's face and beastboy and cyborg let me go. Raven was just there, patting me on the back then saying 'welcome back.'

"where are we going right now Robin?" he was pulling me out the titns tower torwards his motorbike.

"anhwhere  you want to be." then he took off.

for the whole day Robin and I strolled through Jump city like normal Lovers. He would often hold my hand and kiss me when he felt lke it and I feel rally happy that he was being affecionate today. But a bad feeling was looming over him, Sometimes I see him looking far away then when I talk to him he would be out of hi trance.

in the end we were at the Ferris Wheel as his final surprise.

"remember the time when you forgot about me,the titans and your identity?" he broke off our silence by asking that and I smiled as I recalled the memory.

"I do. You confessed at me that time and the same time that the ferris wheel exploded." he looked away, feeling dazed all of a sudden.

"what if I didn't bump you in the park the other day? do you think you could still remember me?" he asked quietly and I raised an eyebrow at his question.

"what are you talking about?" he looked at me then all of a sudden I felt the weight in my heart heavier and i was nervous in what he would say next.

"You need to go back to Tamaran Starfire." He said and that totally broke my heart then and there.

"what?" my voice was broken and hoarse.

"Galfore came to me the other day asking me to give up on you and make me leave you all alone to make you rule Tamaran peacefully. I made him choose to make him stay with th person you loved and be happy or rule Tamaran without any happiness." I was shocked to hear it from him and I didn't notice tears streaming down my face when Robin wiped it with his thumb.

"I don't want to give up on you but I can't stay selfish and make yo come with me but you whole planet will suffer. You need to go." he eld my hand and continued.

"I may be far away but know that my heart will always stay with you forever." he hugged me one last time. I could feel his tears in my shoulder.

"is this why you where so affecionate to me today?" he nodded and held me tighter.

"at least we have one last moment together." then he held my face. cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

love, fear, and happiness were all in that one kiss and it made me so happy I didn't want to let go.

but it was time.

**********

when we came back from the so-called date, Galfore was there. Waiting for me.

"I guess this is goodbye then." Robin said and I cant help but shed a tear but he wiped it away.

"hey. Don't cry. It makes your face uglier. HAHA!" he tried making me laugh and I laughed a little at his joke.

"will we see each other again?" I asked and he held my cheeks.The warm feeling spread throughout my body with just a single touch.

"maybe. Sameday." he kissed my forehead and gave me to Galfore.

"Goodbye My Forever." I looked at him and I can'thelp but shed a tear.

"are you happy Galfore?" I said to him as I looked at him with tears running down my cheeks. He looked t me and said naothing.

"Goodbye.....My forever." and with that we started to take off.