Chapter 6: Memory Returned

Ever since I told Starfire--Jessica about her true selfish started ignoring me and avoiding me....

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

After their class in literature...Robin talked to Jessica...

"um....Jessica? Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"sorry...I still have to---"

"did you decide on my idea last last week"

Starfire stood still then sighed deeply..."look here Robin...sorry but I think you gave me an improbable idea, there are no heroes in jump city and princesses don't exist...sorry but I can't accept your proposal for me"

"but....I--" I can't let her go...not this time...I can't lose starfire again....

"can we at least go out tomorrow....um like the amusement park?" I hope she accepts...

"uhh....sure Robin....I'd love to....how about 7?" she's turning red....like before....

"ok....7 it is"

Robin left and waved goodbye....I get to spend time with her....

"did Robin just asked me out on a date?" starfire still red faced thought about the idea...I don't know why but I'm kind of excited...

TOMORROW.....

"Oh.....Jessica!!" he waved and starfire waved back...."sorry...did I kept you waiting?"

"oh...no..no...its ok...." starfire blushed

"uh....you look pretty cute today" robin said turning his face away quickly....

"oh....t-thanks..." this time she blushed more...

"what do you want to ride first?"

"oh! That one! That's my favorite!" she said pointing to the merry go round....that's starfire's favorite too....

They rode all kinds of rides... starfire was so scared of the haunted house she won't let go of Robin's arm and hand the whole ride....the final ride was the Ferris wheel....

"ride for two please" Robin said and the lady gave a ticket

"are you scared?"

"n-no....I-I'm f-fine" starfire is stammering and is holding Robin's hand real tight....

Then when they entered the station and the ride started.....there was an awfully silent atmosphere...

"starfire....do you remember a little bit of your past?"

"sorry but no"

Then again the silent air...

"starfire before I--I--" Robin can't say what he wanted to say....

"I-I......" then the station wobbled....causing starfire to stumble...

"wwoooaaahhh!!! Aaaahhh!!!!"

"star are you ok?"

"yeah i think so" then she stood but she stumbled again....and fell on robin...

She went beet red and so did robin....

"uh....sorry" starfire said but robin just bowed his head....

"robin I--" then Robin just kissed her.....

What?! What?! What?! ....she was dumbfounded as robin let go....

"sorry that must've surprised you.." he turned away

Starfire was beet red and left shocked....

"but...I-I- liked you before...even until now....when you died I was alone....until I saw you again...but you forgot all about me and about the teen titans....." starfire bowed her head and stood...leaned her face to robin an inch away..

" that's why....when I first saw you I felt a connection....." she went near him and hugged him.....

"sorry, I lied robin I did remember....until now....I understood all my dreams....the dreams about saving people, protecting the ones I love and you" she looked up

"your memory has returned starfire....do you remember--"

"cyborg, raven, and beastboy?? Yes yes and yes....." she smiled sweetly

Both of them got what they wanted..but the black suited guy did not....

"sir the target has remembered...."

"I fear this day would come...but I did come prepared....fire up the bomb"

And by that order the whole Ferris wheel exploded.....starfire was founded on the ground semi-conscious

"uhh....Robin?" she saw the ruined Ferris wheel.....and No sign of robin....then she saw the black guy....her eyed turned green and she flew to his position, grabbed him and said. "what have you done?? Who is your master??"

Fearing she might loosen her grip and he would plummet to the ground he said..."brother blood.....he is my master" she tighten her grip. "where is he?" she asked her eyes glowing green, "at the abandoned building at downtown jump city" then starfire punched him and she contacted the rest of the titans...

"cyborg...beastboy...raven....regroup! We have an enemy to assault"

"starfire? But I though you--"

"no time call the rest and go to to the abandoned building at downtown jump city"

"ok...will do"

Robin died because of me.....now its my turn to give justice....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happened? A battle in jump city...will teen titans be together again??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly done guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!! ^_^