Chapter 14: Engagement

I dedicate this story to:

@kitty66
@lizardgirl

I will dedicate this chapter to these two people there...

don't worry....I'll dedicate the next chappy to the others

*****************************

(Starfire)

"Milady, the Prince's are here to meet your acquaintance." my adviser told me and I let out a sigh.

"I will attend to them in a while. Please accompany them."

"As you wish." then he left me and I slumped down on a chair. I looked at the ring and slowly removed it.

I don't want to but I have to leave you here or you'll be lost.

Starfire will be pretty busy and she knows she can't keep it on or it'll slip her fingers without her knowing it.

"milady. Galfore askes to see your presence." I went out and knocked twice then I heard a small 'enter' then I opened the door and saw him lying on bed.

"Starfire, I have to tell you something." he said and I sat down beside him.

"your engaged." he said and my jaw dropped.

"h-how? I never agreed on anything nor have I heard of the arrangement."

"your engaged to prince Saturn of Selera." he said and I slowly backed away, shock evident on my face.

"how could you Galfore. Robin is still waiting for me! I can't get married to a stranger!!" I said and he slowly sat up and gestured me to sit beside him.

I made my way slowly to his side of the bed and he held my hand. His face was pleading something.

" I'm sorry Starfire, as what our law says, "a princess must marry a prince of any planet to bond our forces and strenghten our partnership againt's future war." he said and I bowed my head.

"can there be any other way??" I asked but he shook his head.

"you need to do this Starfire. Our forces are getting weaker, at any time we might be attacked and we won't ne able to protect Tamaran. Its your duty as a princess." he said.

I was still shocked. I wanted to do something special like wait for Robin but it looks like fate has their destiny mixed up.

"will you accept the marriage proposal." he asked.

"Yes. I princess Starfire accept the proposal."

**************************

(Robin)

"Robin..." I heard a voice call out for me and I saw Starfire smiling happily at me.

"Starfire." I was runnig torwards her way but its like I'm running at the same spot.

She then went farther away and I tried to run as fast as I can.

"Goodbye Robin." then she turned around....

"No....no....."

"NO!!!!"

I woke up, sweaty and hot. I was bothered by that dream like its saying something.

something important.

for the past few days, Starfire did not write me any letters or sent messages. I was getting worried about her.

then one day.....

"message for Robin??" the Tamaran messenger asked

"yes??" I said and he gave me an envelope with my name written at the back.

I went in the titans tower.....I ripped the envelope open, my heart was practically ripped into shreds when I saw this.....

Prince Saturn and Princess Starfire's Engagement Party!!

A Night for our princess to meet her future husband and Tamaran's future ruler!!

*********************************

its short I know....sorry for the late update but thank you for waiting :)

SORRY FOR UPDATING TOO LONG!! I was busy with sus.

CRAPPY AND SHITTY I KNOW....

SORRY FOR THE BAD WORDS BUT IT IS TRUE!!

but from all the things I've written...hell!!! this is the best one.

SO HAPPY 1K GUYS!! thank you for supporting and reading...

thank you for voting!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

[]sweetcandy25[]

ITS NOT