Chapter 4: Being Normal

Chapter 3: Being Normal

It was a normal day for any normal person.

You get up from bed, take a bath, go to workl for 8 hrs or so and go back home. It was the same day to day routine for normal people.

"You're fired!!" Cyborg was thrown off the establishment for the nth time this week. Appearently people don't like it when they're things go all to high tech for them.

"I just improved your workplace you old hag! You could've send me a thank you" Cyborg was yelling. The old man who owned his sushi establishment just groaned.

"How the heck can a robotic four-armed make traditional sushi! Look at what you did to my workplace. It completely messed up!" the old man just shouted and pointed at his messy workplace with fresh fish scattered all around.

Cyborg was so bored at making old traditional way of making the sushi that he decided to build a robot to do it faster. But everything went wrong once Cyborg pressed it on. The next thing he knew the robot was haywired to mess things up.

"Another job." Cyborg went back to his apartment and went over the paper to find more jobs. He couldn't really find a job he's good at. Whatever his jiob may be, he always find a way to screw things up.

"Bills, bills, bills everywhere." He lied back and heaved a big sigh. It was hard enough to work in places where he's not good at but to recieve bills like these. It was like surviving in a world full of hungry lions.

At the far wnd of the room Cyborg looked at his old stuff from the Teen titans. It was dusty and covered with random junk. He reminisced the old times and it made him smile even for a little bit.

"Being a normal person is hard yeah?" jhe asked himself. He stood again to find another job and hopefully won't screw this time

**************

"Mama! Look at the monkey its green!" the kid pointed at Beastboy while he wwas slumped on the ground in a circus cage.

"Monkey?! I'm an Orangutan! Not a monkey!" Beastboy yelled and the kid ran away scared. It wasn't the first time someone did this. Day by day he wished it would just end and the circus would just close up.

"Hey monkey boy. Change to a lion the next time we perform. You'll be the lion who learned how to swim. " His boss wasa greedy man who asked him to transform to diferent animals in a day. Normally it would make Beaastboy happy but sometimes he'd just want to run away and go home.

"Yessir." Beastboy replied. His boss never punished his workers but his animals took a long beating if they don't folllow his orders. Luckily he never got beated.

Beastboy slumped into a hay and where he landed he felt something round and hard at his back.

"What the heck?" he saw his old Teen titan alarm. He knew he tossed it somewhere and he never noticed it lying around here so he thought it was gone for good. Beastboy was rally happy to see it back again. He clutched the Titan caller and smiled to himself

"Really wished to be back to that dusty old tower." And for once he slept with a smile on his face.

*******************

"Azurath metrios Synthos!" Raven was again in an old factory far rom the City. Yes she would go back and meditiat somewhere quiet but whenever she's not doing anything she's just stay in this old place and do nothing.

"Same old. Same old." She says but in the past year she'd bneen neutral from her father and the titans.

She was hiding, she belended in the crowd sometimes by changing her outfit anfd buying stuff to eat. But it was still different form before.

Imagine herself walking lioke she was just a newborn fawn. It was uncoordinatd and a lot of peiople looked at her funny.

"Again with the memories." She said and went to the roof of the factory. There she could see the lights of Jump Cuty illuminating in the watters and far off ahead is the titan tower. A faint light was lit in the top meaning robin was there. Alone again.

He was the one who took most of the damage the moment she left.

Raven was as usual quiet but as the titans fell apart so did she. She has no reason now. No purpose.

She couldn't defend by herself. It was too risky. The Teen titans was the perfect group of crimefighters. She finally have a family that accepted her as a daugther of a demon king.

She finaly have a purpose in life. To fight and live.

But right now, she lost the purpose.

She looked at her titan caller and sighed.

Raven looked at the stars twinkling. The sky was fillled with twinkling little lights.

She never believed in wises, she never believed in human magic

But that night, she wished everything to come back to normal.

****************

OFFICIALLY EDITED (7-29-15)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW <3