Chapter 24: Black and Red

THANKS FOR READING THIS!

14K READS AND MORE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO

@tthmkineder

@jackelsaJELSA

THIS IS FOR ADDING THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST.

I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO THE OTHERS :)

ENJOY!

________________________________

(Robin)

Blackfire stood there protecting me and the titans. They were just as shocked as me.

Blackfire turned around and smiled sweetly at me. She gave me her hand to stand up, I was about to grab it when realization dawned to me.

She's a traitor!

I quickly stood up and put my guard up. I can't lose to her.

"Hello Robin." she said in a voice that sounded happy and sincere. She smiled like she did nothing in the past. Like as if she is innocent.

"What are you doing here Blackfire?" I can hear myself and my voice was laced with anger. She looked at me with sorry eyes and said.

"I deeply apologize for what I have done before. I was blinded about revenge and..." she didn't continue when I notices tears streaming down her face.

"I'm very s-sorry. Please f-forgive me." she bowed her head and more tears streamed down her face. I walked to her and gave her a tissue.

"All is forgiven. But don't think I could trust you quickly." she wiped her tears and hugged me. I can hear Raven, Cyborg and Beastboy gasp.

"THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!" I stiffened but didn't hug her back. She tensed and let go. She immediately said sorry.

"What are you doing here Blackfire?" she bowed her head and smiled sadly.

"I was banishes fron tamaran remember? I never cared to cone back. They'll just treat me like a traitor behind my back." she clenched her hands and relaxed she looked at us and smiled bitterly.

"Can I crash at your place for now?"

"Uh...sure but we don't have an extra room---" Robin

"What about Starfire's room? No one's sleeping there for months." I stiffened and clenched my fists. I don't want anyone to touch her stuff since I know she'll be back but we don't have a choice.

"Okay."

______________________________

"Hey what' for dinner?" Beastboy asked. Raven was in her room meditating.

"Pizza?" Cyborg said and Beastboy groaned.

" Again? I like pizza and all. But we've been eating that thing for weeks now. I want something cooked by hands!" Beastboy said just when Blackfire entered the room.

"You want something cooked?" She asked and Beastboy just gave her the puppy eyes look.

She laughed and said.

"I can cook."

"Really? Can you make lasagna?" she nooded and beastboy went hyper.

"I'll tell you when its ready." she started mixing ingredients and I could see beastboy drooling bucket loads.

I approced her and saw her mincing some spices and adding tomato sauce.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" I asked.

"I was fascinated on human cookery so I tried it and pretty soon I was cooking better than ever." she said and made the lasagna. She baked it and I could smell the aroma spreading throughout the room.

"Lasagna's ready." beastboy was in the dining table as fast as a cheetah. Literally.

"Where's Ra---" Cyborg didn't finish when Raven appeared out of nowhere.

"I came because of the smell." she said and I could see her eye the lasagna like its a god.

"Well then! Let's eat!" Blackfire started cutting the lasagna and we ate in harmony.

______________________

I was at the Titan tower roof when Blackfire entered.

"Thank you for welcoming me." she said and I just shook my head. I was looking at the sky. Wondering about Starfire.

"You miss her don't you?" She said and I looked at her and just like me she was looking at the stars.

" She was always the more responsible one. She values her people just like what my parents taught her. She wants nothing but happiness for her people and the one's she love."

she looked at me and I could see sadness lingering there for a few moments but it was gone after.

"You really love her huh?" she said and I closed my eyes and remembered our memories.

"Yes. Very much." she stiffened and stood up.

"I have to rest. Good night Robin."

She left quickly and I resumed looking at the stars closing my eyes and smiling at her promises.

______________________________

(Blackfire)

I closed the door which appears to be Starfire's old room. I looked around and saw a picture of her and the teen titans smiling. I eyes the boy with a mask and a red and black outfit.

"I should plan my revenge but why does my heart hurt." I held my chest part and my heart wasn't hurting as much as a while ago.

She wasn't suppose to open up. She wasn't suppose to be sentimental. And most especially, SHE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO FEEL ANYTHING!

"What's happening to me?" she lied on the bed.

I never knew Black and Red could be a nice color combination.

____________________

GUYS I APPRECIATE THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

#RobStarThrowback