Chapter 9: War(2)

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK....IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.

I was going to delete it when it reached chapter 5.....but then I rececived a lot of reads, few votes and comments.

I really appreciate the support....thanks ^_____^

BTW......ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER......

*******************

(Starfire)

"mmmnnnpphhh!!!" I was practically dragged away from the warehouse by this stranger.

when the kiddnapper let go I was ready to kill him till I saw his face.

"ROBIN!!" he looked weary and tired his hands are bleeding and he has a lot of cuts and bruises everywhere.

"Star..fire.." he collaped and starfire caught him just before he hit the ground. He was in a worst state. I decided to go to the Titans tower to get medicine and rest.

Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven were gone. They were just on their post but....I hope they're ok. I carried Robin and cleaned up his wounds I gave Robin a quick kiss on his forehead as he slept peacefully.

"sleep well....Robin" I flew back to the warehouse ready to fight.......till death.

*************

(Robin)

where—am I??" it was dark and cold.....no sign of anyone but me.

"Its time." a deep voice said....it was cold, venom laced through his words.

"show yourself!!!!!" then he saw a small faint light ahead of him

he felt like someone gave him a kiss in the forehead. It made him feel warm and lightheaded.

"sleep well.....Robin." he knows that voice.

sweet.

Kind

Caring

and Strong....

Starfire......

but then the light slowly vanished he tried chasing it but it was too late.

"noooooo!!!!!!!" he woke up in a jolt. He was back at titans tower.

but how???

the last thing he remembered was,

after he broke out lots of guards were chasing him. He got hit and barely escaped. He hid for awhile and when he spotted starfire he didn't think but ran to her and dragged her away there.

He can't lose her.....he can't.....not again....

when they were far away he looked up and saw starfires concerned eyes.

she was saying something yet he didn't care.....she was safe it was all that mattered.

"Star....fire.." that was the last thing he remembered before losing conciousness.

now...he was back here.....

his hands were bandaged and there was a  note on the table near him.

ROBIN

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IT MEANS IM OFF TO BATTLE BROTHERBLOOD AND THE REST. YOU ARE TIRED AND INJURED SO I HOPE YOU WOULD STAY HERE. I LOCKED THE DOORS AND WINDOWS IF EVER YOU ESCAPE.

I KNOW YOU TOO WELL....

Love,

Starfire

I crumpled the paper and limped to my bedroom window.