Chapter 34: A Love's Worth

 (Robin)

I was heaving a large gulp of air as he hit me straight in my guts. I was tired and worn out. It wasn't easy but I'm not going to give up just yet. She was so close I could sense her strength growing weaker.

I promised I'll be coming for you. And I will.

A few moments ago

It was the day. We were nearly prepared but not as much. The others have told the people of Jump City to stay indoors and would much likely stay in a safe place. They reluctantly agreed an we were already halfway in helping some of the people when there was a loud explosion down in the west part of Jump City.

they have arrived

I frowned my head and closed my eyes shut. It was now ore never.

"Cyborg keep the battle lines in check and lead them in battling the other tamaranians. Don't kill anyone unless they will kill you understand." I was already preparing for my battle.

"We don't kill?" Cyborg looked at m questioningly .

"They are still Starfire's people. We kill them means we killed her family." I said and Cyborg understood what I meant.

"Beastboy, help the others outside and do not let them come near Raven or me until this is all over." Beastboy nodded and Cyborg proceeded to cover the titan tower with a force field able to block out anything that can disturb what we're about to do.

"Raven are you ready?" She nodded and opened a black book and proceeded to mutter few incoherent words under her breath and she made a star inside a circle with scribbles and writings on the sides. As she spoke the words lit up one bu one and as what she said. Before the last one lights up I should be ready.

"Cyborg," he looked at me.

"If ever I don't make it back--you handle what will be left alright." His eyesbrows furrowed and I could see uncertainty in his eyes.

"But--I"

"No, you need to make the best decision. I trust you can do this." I said and he gave me a singe nod right before the final word lit up.

________________

(Cyborg)

I watched Robin's lips tugged up just before the moment the light surrounded him making him disappear but Raven was still floating and she was still muttering her spells.

"Cyborg," Raven spoke but in a croaky manner.