five - manners

AN: UHM, almost 300 reads in a day?! I love you all so much! Don't forget to give it a vote and add it to your library. x

Townes' POV

Tasha and I got out of the car quickly, unloaded the two suitcases I was allowed to bring. I was still left wondering how I was going to make this work. I glanced up at the airport doors and took a big breath as Tasha wrapped her arms around me.

"Remember what you told me the last time I picked you up from here?" She smiled at me and I chuckled, nodding.

"That the next time I was coming here was cause I was flying out to my dream." I said and she nodded, kissing my arm.

"And now, you're doing it!" She squeezed me and I covered my face.

"This is insane Tash. Are you sure about not finding a roommate?" I said breaking from her grip and turning to look at her.

"I told you, my parents are going to help me and plus you'll be back in LA soon, you'll need a place to stay, I'd rather it be a home." She smiled and I reached out hugging her again.

"I'm going to miss you Tash! Promise when we are back in the states you'll come visit?" I said pulling away and searching her face.

"You don't have to tell me twice. I'm so proud of you, Townes. Truly, I hope your parents are eating their hearts out." She scrunched her nose at me and I laughed.

"I'm looking forward to that phone call when they finally get the post card I sent."

"I swear if you don't add me to that call." We both laughed and hugged one more time.

"Alright, here I go. I'll call you when I land in London, love you!" I said, before grabbing my bags and heading into the airport.

I landed in Heathrow Airport and made my way through baggage claim, taking in everything around me. I pulled out my phone and text my grandparents I had landed, before calling Tasha. She answered, clearly mid sleep.

"Townes, you safe?"

"Yeah, just landed, about to grab a cab." I said as I headed towards the exit, "Go back to sleep babes, I love ya!"

"I love you too. Night." She said before clicking off and I laughed. The sun was shining bright outside, enough to warm the skin against the cool air that seemed to be blowing.

I suddenly had so many nerves coursing through my body, especially knowing that within a couple hours, I would be meeting the band at our first rehearsal. I quickly hailed a cab, letting them know the name of the hotel and we were on our way.

When I was finally all checked in, I made my way into my room and instantly covered my mouth squealing softly. It was definitely bigger than my room back home, it had a small seating area, a kitchenette, and a queen size bed. I closed the door behind me, leaving my suitcases at the door, walking around. On the table in the sitting area was a black folder with "Harry Styles on Tour" in pink writing. I opened it up and inside was schedules, passes for backstage and the rehearsal space. It all felt like a rush of realness coming over me and I squealed again running and jumping in my bed. I felt like I was living my 90s teen movie fantasy and I couldn't be happier.

I walked into the rehearsal space, and everyone was gathered around chatting. It was obvious everyone was already really familiar with each other and I suddenly felt shy.

Me? Carolina Townes shy? That's new.

I bit my lip looking around the room and when I turned back to the group, the woman I recognized as his drummer was looking over at me. She smiled and excused herself from the group making her way over.